Flamingo **** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea, in my 2x there, I've never had a problem, I'll probably just lock stuff up in my suitcase again. Been spoiled by the in-room safe and I've never encountered the snarkiness in Cancun that I have in the Bahamas -excluding the sharks that is. Usually, tho, they assume I'm under 30 and they leave me alone.

2. Mammafish36

Mammafish36 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flamingo

Could someone please tell me if they identify under 18 yr olds at the Flamingo? We have a large group coming for a senior break trip and all but one girl will be 18 (she misses it by just a couple weeks). We are worried that she will be "tagged" and will have trouble getting into clubs with the rest of the group. Do they use bracelets at the Flamingo? And does anyone have any current pictures of the beach. Everything that we have seen so far shows NO beach!

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unless they have changed it, they do have the bracelets, as far as the age thing she might have a little problem.

4. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if the Flamingo has dinner shows at all?

5. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been a couple of years since I have been there (october 2002), but from what I remember they don't

6. laydeedubbduce

laydeedubbduce Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heading to cancun in June for the 3rd time and never stayed at the flamingo. I read on Hotels.com that the beach is not accessable at Flamingo, does anyone who just came back know if this is still true true?

7. neebish woman

neebish woman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clap: We just returned last night! They were just starting the beach in front of the hotel!! Its should be done very soon. They are moving very fast!!!

8. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys,
    I was in Cancun in August last year and was strolling on the beach. when I got to the Forums Shop I noticed that the Flamingo didn't have a beach at all! Is that still the case? Does anyone have any recent pix/reviews of the Flamingo? I found a good deal on a room there and would like to know whether I should take it or look for a room somewhere else.

Thanks,
    Sunny

9. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you mean direct access from the hotel to the beach or do you mean because of there being no beach right now to access?

10. laydeedubbduce

laydeedubbduce Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha I should have clarified that.

I read that you cannot access the beach from the hotel but I read that last month so was wondering if its still the same.

I still havnt picked my hotel yet and have heard mix reviews about Flamingo. So anyone who just came back, please tell me how you felt about the place and if they ahve a good size pool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice