fishing

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bkwoody, Jan 14, 2009.

1. 24sunanfun

24sunanfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    24funansun are still looking forward to the fishing trip. Thanks for all you help so far.......sounds like a boat load of fun!
    J.T. and Susan

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I Pm'd Mike of Mike N Jules to ask him to let us know if he's still in. Gus and Mel same for you guys. I still need you to let us know if it's the both of you or just Gus.

I really need to book this if we are going to do it, before people start leaving for Cancun and I cant get in touch with everyone.

3. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry i have been awol steve, just ran into a NASTY case of the stomache flu!!!! hoping it is the 24 hour kind not a few day kind. Mel isnt sure and where i cant give you a definate number at this point then i am going to back out. If things change when we meet on the booze cruise on sunday then we will talk more then but for now for definate and to be fair to you all we will be out.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok we will have to postpone for now if we've only got 3 definites, which is a shame.

We can chat on the cruise but remember 24sunafun dont get in until the day of the cruise (I think). Maybe I can give you both my phone number and then give me a call on the Monday and see if we can get 6 together for the Wednesday?

5. 24sunanfun

24sunanfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just let us know - we will be there on Sunday! :D
    Have a geat booze cruise - sorry we missed it!
    JT & Susan

6. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds good steve, Im starting to feel much better and not sure where Mel is on all this. but we will talk to you about it on the booze cruise on sunday! Really looking forward to that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice