fishing

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bkwoody, Jan 14, 2009.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    tonya had never been salt waterfishing before - she had a great time - and caught the most and the biggest

enjoy

rob

2. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Man I wish I could go too!!!!! Salt water fishing is the best. We went last year and I have to say that I've fished all my life but never salt water fishing.........the rush you get when you have a fish on the end of your line is like nothing else. We were pulling in "BIG FISH" left and right....Never a dull moment. I'd go back in a heart beat just to spend the day out on the ocean. Oh yeah, I should mention that if you've never been out on the ocean make sure you take something for motion sickness because I've seen it happen and it can ruin your day faster than you can say "GRAVOL!!!!" But don't let the fear of being sea sick stop you....it's an awsome experience and Steve is a great guy to go with. Cheer's Steve and Janet......you're a blast!!!

Cheer's
    Diane :D

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Let's try and pull this one together.

Feb 3rd would now work better for me than the 4th. I think everyone can make the 3rd let me know if not.

So far we have:
    Me (1)
    Gus & Mel (2)
    24sunanfun (2)
    Mike (1)

which is the 6 we need. Shall I go ahead and book it? Everyone agreed on a 6 hr trip starting at 7am? Not 100% sure of the price might be able to get a deal but if not it will be $550 so $90 ish per person.

It's really important that everyone shows up for this, because it might well leave the others paying for any absentees if we cant pick up any solo's on the day.

4. 24sunanfun

24sunanfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds Great to us! Ready to catch lots of fish :D 8 days to go yea!
    J.T. & Susan

5. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think mike & jules wanted to go as well can we do 8 to cut the price down or does it have to be 6? when do you need a definate answer by steve?

6. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I included Mike but not Jules:
    Can you confirm Mike

We could go to 8 if needed, it would bring the cost pp down a little but we'd each have less fishing time since there are only so many lines. I was hoping on booking it the next couple of days to make sure they have availability for the day we want.

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Went to the beach today and chatted with the fishing guys, we can have the $550 trip for $500.

Not really the sailfish season quite yet but later I saw 2*7 foot blue marlins had been brought back to shore today. Not sure why they had been brought back as for sailfish it's normally catch and release - maybe they were going to be mounted. Show's they are out there though.

8. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow sounds good steve, i will talk to Mel and see if it is both of us or just me for the trip or if we are going to do it at all. i will let you know for sure by monday.

9. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW so what kind of fish would we be fishing for? and you were talking about a 6 hour trip right? i havent seen anymore about this so i dont know who is in or if it is even a go anymore, i will be keeping an eye on this for the night and hope to hear something about it.

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There's a fishing season chart on my page linked below:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Tours/Fishing/
    It's not the best time of year for fishing but it seems Marlin are showing up early this year.

I dont really know where we stand with this either:
    Me - definitely in
    24Sunafun - definitely in for 2
    Gus & Mel - not sure if it's both of you or just Gus
    Mike of MikeNJules - seems to have gone awol

Ideally I need to book this in the next 48 hrs or so before you all leave home so everyone knows what the status is. We could firm it up on the booze cruise but 24sunafun dont arrive until the day after so they need to know whats going on too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice