First Week Of March Question From A Newbie...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Charles Phillips, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We currently have Feb. 23rd booked for five nights. Considering changing to a week later which would start March 2nd.
    February, I am told, is the most booked month of the year. Lower prices for first week of March reflect that as well. To those who have been , what would you guess would be the difference in the crowd between the two weeks?
    Want it to be fun crowd. If my schedule allowed, I’d be there with the Shit show but my daughter has volleyball.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Bonus question- is the strip dance experience worth it?

2. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Whether February is the "most" booked month is totally debatable. Especially now.
    Having done the strip dance, I would say no. have your lady dance for you instead!

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We went last March in the first week. Crowd was good, and the resort was almost at capacity. Didn't seem any different than the end of February, actually. We've been in February a LOT. Remember the Week 8 Crew! Boom! Party grenade went off, right ther.

No Bra Club and Shitshow's usual place of abode is in February, but March has plenty of fun folks, you'll be fine. Oddly, in the couple of times we've been in March, the dreaded attack of the Spring Breakers has never materilaized.

4. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is the Week 8 crew you speak of? Are the No bra and shit show crowd a fun group to be around?
    We are considering coming that first week in March, my wife read numerous reviews, but she came across one that said she walked by and saw an orgy going on in a first floor room in plain view for everyone, and she read where women were giving blow jobs under water.
    Is that the norm or an aberration? To each his own, and I don’t judge what anyone wants to do in their room, but it made her think the worst

5. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When are you going next?

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Seen many things over the years but is generally more "sedate" since re-novation, from our experience it's quite rare to "bump" into an orgy, there might be the odd "B.J." during the foam party (if you can even see LOL) or fun in the jacuzzi ....... like life, you can possibly find anything but apart from the occasional "Balcony" show it's maintains a very sexually charged atmosphere and certainly is NOT a sex fest...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice