First week of June?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Allsport916, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Allsport916

Allsport916 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey,

can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect the first week of June? Any advice on a place to stay as well? This site is great.

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Hey,

this might get better answered in the Cancun Info forum...but you need to give us more details...like, age, what kind of atmosphere are you searching for (party, family, risque)...price...you want a basic place, or a really nice place...nice beach or pool...etc..there are tons of choices depending on how you answer these questions

3. Allsport916

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitley a good point,

we are a group of 6-8 who are in their 20's. Male/female mix who definitley enjoy to party. I tried putting up a post on the other page and they sent me over here. Haha, I just get bounced around I guess.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    June isn't the most popular month in Cancun but you certainly won't be the only ones.

The clubs won't be packed but again you won't be alone.

Don't worry....you'll find plenty of people to party with.

What do you want out of a hotel as far as amenities?

5. Allsport916

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why hello.

Hey Karan thanks for the reply. Right now we are lookin at the all inclusive spots. Originally we were lookin at Oasis....but after seeing all the posts, yeah I think I might have changed my mind on that. But we definitley want a party spot where we won't be affraid of getting our stuff lifted or deal with assholes at the front desk. I'm a combat veteran, I don't have a short fuse or anything, but I still don't like being talked to like a kid. Mainly we are going down to unwind, party with some pretty ladies (guys for the girls in our group) and forget about the problems waiting for us inthe states....like mortagage and school, haha.

Matt

6. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recommend the Riu Cancun. It's in a great location and I saw a good number of singles when I was there. That 24 hour sports bar doesn't hurt at all either. If you wanna pay a little more come join me and my girlfriends at Dreams across the way June 9-16th

7. Allsport916

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dreams huh?

Dreams huh? I think I will have to take you up on that offer. When you show up I think we will be there for two more days. But yeah, lets get a drink. I always like meeting new people!

8. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Golden Parnassus first week of June

Hi, Allsport...we'll be in Cancun the first week in June (actually May 31-June 5) staying at the Golden Parnassus. We chose the GP because of all the great reviews and comments we read about it here, on tripadvisor.com, and elsewhere. Yes, some people have commented that it's a little "dated" and it doesn't have a swim-up bar, but aside from that, it has a lot of things going for it, too. For instance, it's reasonably priced, it reportedly has one of the better beaches in Cancun, it's not far from shopping and nightlife, it reportedly has decent food, excellent customer service, and great ocean views. In addition, it's "adults only" and seems to have an atmosphere that's not too crazy, yet not too sedate. The fact that it's "topless friendly" around the pool and beach is also a plus for us.

We're looking forward to meeting others who'll be at the Golden Parnassus the same time as us....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice