first visit planned for mid-october

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by runnerj, Sep 7, 2008.

1. runnerj

runnerj Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are planning our first visit for mid-October...is this a good time to visit the resort? Can we expect a near full resort (which seems optimal for resorts)?

We've been reading quite a bit onthe site here and it sounds like a great place...

A few questions:

Sounds like there is a nice spa...what about the gym? is there pretty decent workout equipement...

And what about going for a run? Pretty sure you can run beach to beach in mexico, but are there treadmills?

I'm sure I'll think of some more along the way...and already excited about our trip!!!

John

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be there the 11th-20th. Find us and we'll have a drink or two together. We go every Oct and the last couple of years temptations hasn't been quite as full as years previous due to some people being gun shy after hurricane Wilma. I think if I remember correctly mid oct last year was around 65% occupancy. But believe it or not, its much more cozy than in 100% occupancy months. For your first trip, I think you'll really enjoy Oct.

As for the gym. That one I have no idea. Only time I've ever seen the gym is thru the windows. But I do believe that they do have a treadmill.

By the way, what are your dates?

3. runnerj

runnerj Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we get there in the 11th as well!!!

we arrive in the 11th as well...staying until the following Friday, the 17th.

We are so excited and looking forward to meeting lots of great people!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice