First Trip to GP in Cancun

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by bothplayful9, Dec 7, 2014.

1. bothplayful9

bothplayful9 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're looking forward to our trip in late May. As the title says, it'll be our first time... We're not sure what to expect, so we're both just going in with open minds and NO judgement. Frankly, we can care less what others do and what they think of us. Reguardless, we're looking forward to the hot tub, the beach, realxation and fun! We've heard, and read, that the Boobs Cruise is fun.... we've talked about possibly doing that, we'd also love to snorkle at some point.

We'll bring ourselves some insulated cups, minimal & skimpy clothing, plenty of sunscreen and our no pressure-good attitudes.

Anyone else gonna be there about the same time...? Any other suggestions...? We'd love to hear from you guys being this will be our first time out there an bare with us and this profile, we're new....

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what made you decide on GP vs TTR? We keep flipping back and forth..

3. LeeAnn & Gary

LeeAnn & Gary Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We've been there and it is absolutely boring in my opinion. Not many people who wanted to socialize. A few people were topless and the entertainment was horrible. The beach is gorgeous other than that it's no Bueno.

4. bothplayful9

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been flirting with the idea of going to Cancun for years. My wife finally pulled the trigger, booked the trip and suprised me with it.

We've discussed TTR but with this being our first trip to Cancun the thought process was to just "check things out". I'm sure we'll still get a little wild one way or another.

5. bothplayful9

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    However, we would be open to some suggestions from some of your experienced folk...

6. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I posted this on another thread:

I know that the Golden Parnassus is an adult only resort, but I always thought that meant it was not meant for kids. My wife and I stayed there last year. It was our 10th trip to Cancun, but our first to an adult only resort. We were happy with it. We were only looking for a sunny getaway in April. There is enough restaurants and bars to keep you busy, and there are lots of friendly people to meet and hang out with. If you are looking for an x-rated place then it certainly wasn't that week. If you simply want a small resort where you don't need to worry about little ones running around, then I believe you will be happy at GP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice