First trip to cancun, can't wait

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by bryane40, Jan 29, 2014.

1. bryane40

bryane40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a few months now and thought I should post a short introduction. We are not in the lifestyle, but like to party and are open minded. We live in Idaho and spend a lot of time outdoors dirtbiking, camping, fishing. Wifey likes to read a good book while soaking in the sun. We like to travel to warm climates when we can, have been to Hawaii three times in recent years. Our son is going to get married in cancun, hence our first trip there. We didn't want to stay at the same hotel as him, so as not to intrude on his honeymoon. We love all the information and trip reports on this site. And yes I checked out the albums. Couldn't resist. Its like putting steak in front of a hungry man. He's going to eat it. Lol We booked GOV back in December for one reason. That would be the exceptional customer service which Valentina has provided. I love the fact that she has gone way above and beyond her job duties to try and help with tons of issues. We will be at Gov in May and hope to book Steve's Boobs Cruise, sound like a blast. We may even grab a room at TTR for a night or two while we are there. Sorry for all the jumping over the place, I flunked English 101.:ernaehrung005:

2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Well welcome and I hope you enjoy Cancun.
    I caution you tho, if you try TTR for a night or 2., depending on your dates in May, there is a fab group at TTR then that may corrupt you and then there is no goin back. TTR is the crack of Adult Only's. One tasty morsel and you'll need a whole buffet to chase that high.

3. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I have to admit marshe is correct TTR is more fun than a barrel of monkeys ..LOL We will also be at the GOV May 4 - 9.. we could be in recovery mode by then after 14 days at TTR, what dates will you be there?

4. bryane40

bryane40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are there from May 17 thru May 25, Crank it up and we will do our best to maintain momentum. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice