FIRST TIMERS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BluegrassGal, Jun 12, 2007.

1. BluegrassGal

BluegrassGal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!!

I'm so happy to have found this site, it is by far the best! My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Cancun, away from the men and children,
    God love'em :lol: So far there is so much to choose from I'm a little overwhelmed. What we are looking for is a nice clean hotel on the beach, preferably adults only but any nice hotel will do. Also within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and oh yeah the party zone. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have a good sense of humor and it doesn't have to be ritzy you can't beat the Blue Bay Getaway :!: :!: :!:

3. Cameron_Scotland

Cameron_Scotland Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as soon as you check-in ask to get a room in the new section (preferably with sea view), you'll appreciate it, i tried 3 rooms till i was happy, and very happy i was!

Cammy

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But, if you are looking for a very nice beach then BBG may not be for you.

There are other adults only resorts that have much nicer beaches but not the atmosphere of BBG.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

You should check out the BBG Lounge on here and read some of the trip reports to see if that resort is for you.

You could also check out the Golden parnassus and depending on how much you want to spend Le Blanc. Both are adults only and have a much better beach than BBG.

5. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should come for Springbreak. You will love it girls!!

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only adults only are the BBG, Le Blanc and the Golden Parnassus. All very different in their own ways, Karen gave a good run down. I would also check out the Rius, The Riu Cancun and the Riu Palace Las Americas are in excellent locations, and are very well known for their quality.

7. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sun Palace is an adults only, couples only property. It is not close to the area where most of Cancun's clubs are located however. It is about a 10 minute bus ride away and well worth looking into this property.

Another adults only All Inclusive property that is very close to the Party Center is known as The Royal In Cancun. Not to be confused with other resorts with the name "Royal" in them, this is a brand new hotel that just opened this past Febuary if memory serves me correctly.

212eric

8. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice