First timers

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Db1981, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Db1981

Db1981 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are goin on a trip for our anniversary both 35 neither of us are shy at all would like to be able tan at least topless but would prefer nude also looking for a good nightlife any ideas or sugggestions would be great thanks

2. blond_one

blond_one Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was surprised that you didn't have any replies here. So here it is from a long time Temptation/Desire member. I also tie in a little extra about some of your other posts. It doesn't take very many days there before it is easy to take everything off, especially when just tanning. It is funny how easy it becomes. Even for a shy guy like my husband.

We are head to DRM Friday, and let me say it seems like forever since we were there in March. We go once or twice a year to one of the resorts. We tend to prefer DRM as it has the variety we like without all the singles we use to find at Temptations.

During the day, pick what you like to do whether you like the pool, or the beach, volleyball or something else. As the sun sets, people move to the hot tub where the water is warm and the action is starting to pick up. Then it is off to dress for dinner. My husband always wears slacks and a button down shirt. I wear a sexy cocktail dress, sometimes in keeping with the theme, but not always. After dinner, unless you eat late, there is some time before the evening activities start up. This is when I change into my "costume", while my husband stays in his slacks and button down :-(
    Once I am ready for the evening entertainment we head down to the bar and find a seat. After the "show" then folks head to either the disco for more partying/dancing, followed by the hot tub, or they head directly to the hot tub. The disco can be a little loud so I tend to want to head to the hot tub early.

Each trip is a little different as we haven't been able to go at the same time every year. The hot tub can get wild with women giving bj's to just about any guy in the tub, to people just chilling. There are beds around the hot tub that do get used for more than a little PDA.

The new 2017 theme nights are posted. Be sure and check out the special event nights that tend to occur around "holidays" - like I'm bringing a Mrs Santa outfit... for Christmas Eve.

We love these resorts as there is something for everyone. Swinger, voyeur, nudists, or those just plain wanting to be able to have a little more fun than the average resort - and no kids are allowed...

It took us a while to learn how to plan our day so that we weren't dead tired by evening. I like to chill a bit more during the day enjoying the sun and the water, and save my energy for the late evening festivities. There is no need to every leave the resort.

As you plan your trip, think about what you want to do - bring costumes as necessary. Also think about what you like to drink, although everything is included some people will pick up there favorite bottle of alcohol to keep in the room. We pick up some red-bull at any gas station store on the way. I driver stops for this without an extra charge. Why you ask do we buy red-bull... isn't it available at the resort?? The answer is yes, it is available. Just not always for free. At temptations they charged even members for it. So it is just easier to have a some available without worrying about it.

The only other things we've lost, run out of, etc... and had to buy are sun screen, hats, and sun glasses. There is s little gift shop on-site for this stuff, but you do pay for the convenience of having these things on-site.

We'll be there from Dec 16 - 26. If you have other questions let me know. I can give you the latest information from DRM!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice