First Timers Trip Report possibly helpful for NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jhoward8, Jun 11, 2015.

1. jhoward8

jhoward8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We were there 2-9 June. The girl was a very hesitant about the trip and almost cancelled it but talked her into going with an open mind and by day 2 she was topless and wanting to book another trip. I had read on here for a few months but until you get there you don't understand how nice and friendly everyone really is. We meet a lot of amazing people and had a great time. Even though I got sick in the beginning with some random bad luck sickness we still managed to make the best out of the trip and created our best vacation ever. You can walk up to anybody there and strike up a conversation or ask a question you might think is dumb because your new and they will gladly answer it for you and even try to help you with some info on stuff you might not of thought to ask about. This is the most amazing place I have ever been and just FYI for anyone worried about the swinger image TTR gets, there is ABSOULTLY NO PRESSURE. We did not swing and you will meet a lot of other people that are just there to have fun and party. We were hit on a couple times politely declined and still talked to the individuals/couples for a while about either the lifestyle cause we didn't really understand it very well or just random conversation about anything and made great friends with them. We meet amazing couples from 25 all the way to 70 from US, England, Canada and Scotland. At TTR it doesn't matter your age or nationality it just matters that you have a good personality. Any questions anybody has just ask away on here or feel free to PM me.

2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Glad you guys had fun, thank you for your trip report

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would say you summed it up nicely. :aktion033:

4. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the report.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice