First Timers Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Piri & Lucy, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Piri & Lucy

Piri & Lucy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0
    We have returned from our first visit to TTR. We have to tell that we haven’t been in a place like this before. We had an amazing experience and we want to come back. We do the couple sensual massage and we enjoy it, I think it’s an experience everyone can enjoy for at least one. The Boobs Cruise was a blast, we had an amazing time there. The theme nights, I think everyone have to participate in, it is funny and sexy at the same time. The food and the restaurants were very good for an all inclusive. The staff is very good, they always work hard, from the maintenance to entertainment they work hard for us. And last but not least the people, we went alone and we left with new friends, people that we met there from the first day we arrive, everyone were amazing. We left with the idea that we had to return soon. So next year, Memorial Day weekend we will be back ;)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Well I can't wait for my 1st time going June 28th we can't wait!!! my brother has been there twice already this will be his 3rd time I am going with my sister my sister-in-law my best friend and my brother I know we are going to have a blast!!!!!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice