First Timer's Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TheBTeam, Aug 22, 2014.

1. TheBTeam

TheBTeam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ^^^^^^^this!

2. TheBTeam

TheBTeam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One last thought...packs of single men invade any resort...almost, as we have been to a few, but...those resorts don't market the resort as a "couples" "sexy" "get away". A simple look at the Temptation website is my exhibit "A". If I had chose any other resort, I'm pretty sure we would have kept the sheer school girl outfit and the tear drop bikini at home for another trip. But...we brought em, and they stayed in the luggage...not because we are prude, or because we "can't handle good ole fashioned resort go'ers", but because the vibe wasn't there, even for two wildly crazy people like ourselves. WE'VE BEEN TO HOSTELS IN EASTERN EUROPE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!. So, it wasn't us, it was the week we went...clearly.

3. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    Too many singles

Try Desire resort, they only accept couples.

-----
    Sergei

4. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    book Halloween week3nd or the last 2 weeks of April and I am pretty sure the tear drop bikini and school girl outfit will get use

5. Robin&Michelle

Robin&Michelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0
    This is why I love Temptation...........:flash:
    Robin

6. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    The week you mentioned is a PEEK travel week for families before school starts so most of the wild couples with kids are going to be doing family trips (hence why we do NOT venture to any of the attractions near our house in Central FL that week or this week...or the week before lol). That will likely also pick out the ultra fun grandparents who are also traveling with their grandkids and kids. So that's a fair chunk of the party crowd at TTR - those escaping their ankle biters (I'm allowed to say that because I have two of my own gorgeous ABs).

I believe summer months are big time travel months within Europe for Europeans, which makes up a LARGE part of the party crowd.

Then you have our Canadian friends who are afraid of missing their 4 days (just teasing! You guys know I love you!) of warm weather at home and that for shizzle makes up a bulk of the remaining party goers.

Like Steve said, the weeks and months he posted are the times to go if you want tons of participation and lots of partying. We were there first week of May and while there were a couple of bachelor parties, they hardly stayed at the resort (I was actually a little bummed since my "thing" is flirting with younger guys and pretending to be a cougar). I may need to go in August! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    There, that's better. Practice makes perfect.

8. TexasFunnSun

TexasFunnSun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Hope this is not a forecast of September

9. TexasFunnSun

TexasFunnSun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    B Team meant that the gawking/creeping being done by some singles made the wife uncomfortable. As all of us in relationships know and as you have heard many times: "If the wife's happy, everyone's happy". But seriously, the whole idea is to feel relaxed and comfortable. The couples in relationships also do not need someone that "always travels single" telling them how a relationship works. Obviously B Team knows how, he is IN a relationship and he and his wife are comfortable enough to go to a adult resort and attempt to let their hair down.

I have seen a large number of posts of late complaining about the gawking and creepers at TTR. I hope this experience turns out well. This is why we only booked a few days to see how it is.

It has been widely recommended that Desire is the better choice as it is couples only. We will see.

Again, not trying to insult, but a glance, even a "you look nice" can be appreciated and should not bring about objection. While you say "guys may gawk", the point is gentlemen do not.

10. Alex&jamie

Alex&jamie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're going back for the second time, fly out on the 24th sept. By far the best holiday we've ever been on. Everyone was so friendly, plus I think this time we know what to expect! Such a laid back atmosphere and love the nearly anything goes attitude!!! Wish we'd of known about cancun care before we came last time tho. Has actually been a massive help second time around. Looking forward to meeting new friends, have booked the Boobs Cruise!!!! Holiday can't come soon enough!
    Xx:clappyinghappy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice