First Timer's Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TheBTeam, Aug 22, 2014.

1. soggytits

soggytits Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    we are there from the 6th -20th oct for the first time. we was reading reports about single guys with no respect towards women. but as thay say you will always get some bad apples in a tree . i no if a guy did try to touch my wife she would no how to sort it . but the reports you hear on will not spoil our hoilday we are there to enjoy our selfs. dan an jill

2. Vic&Chantelle

Vic&Chantelle Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    We were there during your time and besides a few days off resort; our entire group participated in the themes - so sorry we missed u both ... but, yes August is definitely slower n much more fun when you reunion with a larger group, so I appreciate the honest TR you posted, but feel badly we didn't get a chance to meet you guys - it's never a fun time when u don't feel like there is much participation - definitely agreed!! Regardless, happy you both are thinking of a return visit when the resort is at full occupancy - cheers!!! :xyxthumbs:

3. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife has been a middle school spec Ed teacher for almost 30 years. If one of the LADS gets out of hand she simply says "I am gonna call your Moma if you don't behave". Tends to take the lead out of a lotta pencils.

4. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
    We were also there from the 13-23. And yes it was a bit slower than we encountered in April it was still a great time. The comment on the single guys... yes there were a lot of them this trip but almost to a whole they were very well behaved, nice and respectful and pretty much partied within their groups. There were also many great couples and as per usual lots of brits and single women as well.
    Keep up with this forum and look forward to booking another trip

5. IDareU

IDareU Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    The vast majority of weeks at TTR are like your Trip Review.

There will always be groups of single guys, always a few prudes, and exceptional service - that you can count on.

Theme nights are never that well participated in. The June group posted up a photo of 30-ladies in theme, well the resort has 380 rooms. So less than 10% of the females in the resort dressed up.

We stick to the resort them nights, white, red, and lingerie and never feel out of place.

Temptation is what you make of it and it sounds like you two had a good vacation, no real problems, but it could be better. Sounds like standard par for the course!

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Am I the only person bothered that there was a group of frumpy, one-piece wearing, judgmental prudes? THAT'S the kind of person I go to TTR to get away from. I've heard of shocked Asian tourists and the occasional person who wandered in without researching first, but I've never heard about whole groups of prudes.

7. Erincali

Erincali Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    Our first trip was in Sep '13' it was so-so, not our type of crowd. Our 2d trip was this past July (first week), and it was a blast! We think it will always be hit n miss, but that said, TTR is still an amazing place and experience.

P.S....love the weasels, nothing but here...

8. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    We had a blast in April, but our friends went over the summer and said the atmosphere was completely different and not in a good way. It's funny how the vibe changes and can make or break your time there.

9. TheBTeam

TheBTeam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank all of you for being so kind to our take on Temptation. Again, it was still a blast, no doubt, but seeing all the fun people on this board really overshot our expectations. We have decided to give it a second chance...this time, we will make better use of what Steve has created here, and bring our A game...again! Thanks all!

10. TheBTeam

TheBTeam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a very fair and understanding post. I really appreciate it, and is a great example of why we will go back.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice