First Timer's Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TheBTeam, Aug 22, 2014.

1. TheBTeam

TheBTeam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leaving this here for those thinking about booking Temptation for the first time, not for those that have been 12 years in a row and will defend it to the death. First, this place has a ton of potential to be an absolute blast, it's easy to see that. However, the week that we went there were more packs of single men than we were expecting. Not a big deal for us because I'm not a hot head if some dude is gawking at my wife, or even trying to pick her up (she can handle her own), but it did take away from the vibe of cutting loose and not having to worry about if some dude is actually checking his email on his phone or trying to snap a pic of my wife in the world's smallest bikini. The vibe at the sexy pool was very tame most of the week. Even the DJ said that it was scary how low key it was. This is a problem if you show up half naked and fully drunk because most of the time the people were looking at us like we were crazy. Seriously. I thought the food was pretty good, especially the restaurants and my wife had no problems feeling weird for taking her top off at most of the areas of the resort except for the quiet pool where there were several glares from a bunch of one piece wearing girls that forced their husbands to hang out there so that they couldn't see that sort of thing (which I over heard). Luckily, we had a party for two mostly all day and all night, and I can't really complain about that. As far as all the ultra slutty costumes my wife had bought...well, we felt pretty foolish about that because I didn't see a single person in theme night costumes for the five days I was there. Believe me, if I had, I could have coaxed my wife into it very easily. But there truly wasn't anyone participating. I was so confused about it, I asked around, and not anyone I spoke to knew what I was talking about, other than the resort themed nights. I can only assume it was an off week and have read here that it happens. I would probably book again, but only after researching the most popular times that "cancuncare" folks go if you want it to be epic. Cheers.

P.S. The Temptation Sensual Massage is a must by the way. Made all of the above not seem so bad. :aetsch004:

2. J_N_J

J_N_J Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    Come join the February Week 8 crew. Tons of fun and lots of people participating in all the theme nights.

3. TheBTeam

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish we could! I think it would be more fun if we got on board with some fun couples BEFORE we booked.

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    looks like you had a great time overall. As a single guy I'd wonder if some of that was in your head. After all in a good relationship you know that while guys may gawk, she's coming home with you.

but that's just me, I always come as a single guy and wouldn't ever dream of trying to scoop away a married lady.

5. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    The June Junkies are fun and most participate in theme nights.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  6. TheBTeam

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect to not see single guys at the resort, but there were enough in groups that it was noticeable. Not a big deal if you are eating a taco at the buffet. It is a bit uncomfortable when your wife is trying to be a little sexier than normal at an adults only resort. That's all.

7. TheBTeam

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    June. That's obviously our crowd.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the review, not exactly glowing but an honest review nonetheless - so no attacks please!

I'm not sure when your dates were, but certain times can be slower/less fun than others. July August tends to be a little slower than the rest of the year. My advice, if you decide you do want to return, is to keep an eye open here on the forum and coincide with the larger groups of fun people we have - June Junkies, Octoberbreast, Week 8, Mayhem, April Addicts etc.

If you do that you'll likely experience something completely different to your recent stay and have a ton of fun.

9. TheBTeam

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve. You have a great site and the information on here really helped us be prepared and made the experience much more enjoyable. I think the people really make a difference in turning up the fun and now that I know that there are groups of cancuncare people that book at once, I would try to get in with some of those crazy characters. We booked this trip before I found this site. Aug 14-21.

10. jimnloli

jimnloli Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    You know something, this is a heart felt honest review we could have wrote ourselfs.

I appreciate what you say.

In the times we have been here we had ups and downs times. One time I had to hurt this guys foot. He had white shoes. He put his foot in our door to keep it from closing. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I never met swingers or singles we couldn't back off if needed. They 99% are cool. But I get your feelings on your post. Its honest. You must be cool people.

Keep coming back--sometimes and having fun! Some times are better than others but anytimes at Temptation is better than a lame time some where else! We been to tons of places and base this on experience

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice