First Timers Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Art&Kat, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Art&Kat

Art&Kat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Hi all,

Wanted to give our impression of the resort through the eyes of first time visitors.

Our background - married couple 36 and 32 yo; traveled to Mexico and DR multiple times, stayed at Excellence Riviera Cancun and Iberostar Grand only. Decided to try something new because the aforementioned resorts are beautiful but boring as hell.

We are still at the resort, arrived on Friday and leaving on Sunday.

1) Arrival. I actually liked the hotel being in the hotel zone, it’s lively, went to the mall today only 15 mins away. Lobby - cool and modern, check in was quick, we were taken to our room within 15 minutes of arrival.

2) The room. We booked the master suite, got room on second floor. Was a bit disappointed because rooms above us have full wrap around balcony and better view, whereas we got partial wrap around and view abstructed by the deck. It’s still a mystery to me what the purpose of the deck is. The room itself is great, spacious but shelving is a bit of a puzzle. Enclosed shelving and you have to play pick a boo to find stuff. The only complaint is you can’t sleep until the Bash is over, feels like you’re on top of the speakers.

3) Food. She: food was great, 9 course menu with small portions, no complaints whatsoever. Italian - same thing. Loved the Asian place, sushi was good, they even had ramen and Tom yum. Buffet is adequate, but enough to keep you fed.

4) Vibe. Party all the the time, people are great, no pressure whatsoever, wife was iffy about being topless but the top came off in the first 15 minutes.

5) Entertainment. Awesome. Everyone tries hard to keep you entertained, games, contests, etc.

6) Spa. Went for sensual massage. Loved it. Questions are welcomed if anyone is interested.

Overall - had many concerns before coming after reading the forum. None were confirmed. Did they run out of top shelf liquor at times - sure. I survived on lower grade drinks, no problem. Is the floor slippery - didn’t notice it, but if you’re piss drunk you will slip on sand paper. Outside hot tub in our room, the stairs leading to it, are they awkward? Somewhat. Dangerous? Don’t think so. Again, if you’re piss drunk you can break your neck coming in our out but you shouldn’t be in a hot tub in that state anyway, bad for your heart :)

Almost forgot - membership. We were appoached upon arrival once, told them we will review it later. Met an awesome member couple, got convinced of the benefits and purchased the membership.

Any questions - ask.

• Like Like x 13
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Art&Kat

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    E57D5F6D-93B3-41F2-B582-A913F810CB4A.jpeg 54A51F44-6378-46FC-9528-034F25751F8F.jpeg A3CB0F4E-8F0C-4A3D-B946-F30678810B79.jpeg

3. fredro starr

fredro starr Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the report.

Glad you enjoyed your trip!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
  5. Art&Kat

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    It was stocked when we arrived, didn’t have to restock it yet. Was never told about any separate charges for that. I wanted a bottle of patron but had to buy it at bash for $110.

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    That’s nice. We had the master twice and neither time it was stocked. Once the other end on second floor and once the other end on third floor. Enjoy your trip! Our favorite part of the room was the large jacuzzi :)

7. Art&Kat

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    I think we have the room you had the first time, 2201. Thank you for well wishes. It was your initial report that put my mind at ease )))

8. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Love your matter of fact report and totally agree. A bottle of FB cost me $75 at Bash. I guess it didn't bother me - 4 times was the charm;$

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Based on the pictures you are on the end furthest away from the quiet pool. We were on the end closest to the quiet pool each time. Damn it I need to finish the second trip report.

10. KEVnJO

KEVnJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    awesome trip report thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice