First Timers Open Minded Non Lifestylers Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by californiaoli, Jan 2, 2024.

1. californiaoli

californiaoli Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We are a Non Lifestyle couple, which plans our first stay at Temptation Cancun.
    My wife loves to be topless (wearing only a string bottom) or nude in the pool /beach area.
    She also likes to wear hot dresses (e.g. backless minidresses or mini skirts and tops with deep necklines without bra`s) combinded with high heels. Furthermore she loves to dance. She attracts a lot of attention even from much younger males (she is in the fifties in good natural shape no fake boobs ... ).
    So I have a little bit the fear, that some (solo) males could misunderstand this and approach her in an inacceptable way (begin to grap, fondle...).
    Or my concerns are unfounded?

2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +700 / 0
    Can only speak for ourselves. We’ve never had a problem at TTR and we started our same way as you all. However we’ve switched to Desire and haven’t stayed at TTR in a couple yrs. My wife dresses the same.

3. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    On our most recent trip, I felt as if I wore scandalous costumes at Bash for the evening and while dancing, one night I was asked if I wanted to join a group in their room. I simply said no thanks, I’m just here with my husband, and we partied as if we were great friends forever more. No hurt feelings. It was a respectful approach and I reciprocated it with respect too…and all was well!

4. Craig n Leslie

Craig n Leslie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Great question! We are a slightly vanilla LS couple that likes to engage in Mff fun. You will meet all types of great people here. Relax, bring big smiles, say hello & I promise you'll meet lifetime friends. Like lostlucy said, if approached for sexy fun, consider it a compliment. Give a wink, and say... not tonight! ;)
    The grabbing part you mentioned, I've never seen at TTR. Trust me, It would never be tolerated by the staff OR the guest, most of us have been here several times before. Some people 15-20 times. Its a big party of adults, however you do get the occasional jerk, however it is rare. Have Fun!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Treehouse

Treehouse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great answers
    We are the same. Will be hard to say no with some of the sexy couples at this place.

6. DrMerlot

DrMerlot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 1
    Our first trip was last summer. Nothing but respect and kindness from everyone. No one touched my wife or I without permission. And not much was being worn. Plenty of offers and requests were made, but we weren't ready for that.

I wouldn't stress about anything. We're excited to go back. We're both a little more open than we were, but still more conservative than many at temptations. But I know our boundaries will be respected again.

7. Randall A.

Randall A. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Your wife sounds just like my wife. Loves to dress sexy, topless and nude when she can. We are not in the LS but love to go to TTR. We have meet some great people that we still call friends. You will have a great time. One thing to remember about Temptation. No means No. We have never had a problem. Have fun.

8. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +469 / 2
    We’re very much the same. Lifestyle people are generally pretty open, friendly, and understand consent. Really fun to party with, and they don’t have expectations.

In 6 trips we’ve only ever had an issue with one guy, and he was drunk with a group. Generally the solo guys are not an issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice