First Timers Looking Into March Or April.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ZachandTraci, Oct 30, 2019.

1. ZachandTraci

ZachandTraci Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Hello all,

Sure a usual thread, wife and I are planning on going to Temptation this year. Been a flip flop between here and Desire. We feel that Temptation seems more like us. We are not heavy drinkers but we are the type that don't need it. We found out about Temptation from a couple at Moorea in Vegas and plan to spring trip it here and August it to Vegas. Like to know a good week to go and if the wife and I will be out of place if go hard on theme nights. Sorry if it's a noob post. Juggs and I just want to come prepared and guns blazing.

2. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    no problem you will fit in just fine. As for a good week to go. We will be there april 18 to 25th. If you go at that time we are at sexy pool every morning having bloody marys.

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Not a noob post at all. Anytime is a good time to go to TTR. Unless we missed something in L.Vegas the other week, L.V. is in our option, totally different and doesn't compare with the party at TTR even with it being tamer now. Our hotel even closed the roof top (European style bathing resort) pool due to being out of "season", so partner unable to go topless (let alone bottomless !). If L.V. is wild we missed it..... just be yourselves, involve yourself in the party or even start the party..... do partake in the theme nights and GO on a Boob Cruise... there's definitely, no Boob Cruise in L.V. unless we missed something on the Pirate extravaganza !!

4. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to your new home. Be yourselves, say hi to people, and you will have fun. We are not big drinkers as well, but we have a lot of fun.
    We do 2 trips a year, April and September but this year we are doing the last week of March to avoid the Tower takeover in April. There is a lot of great info on here, don't be shy to ask if you are curious about something.

5. Deleted member 43711

Deleted member 43711 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GO HARD for the theme nights, they are a total blast..... this place is great... you can do as much or as little as you want... everyone there is smiling all day everyday.... if you like to just be free and let loose you will love it here.... feel free to shoot us a private message we will try to answer any questions you may have...… we go at the end of march....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    The weather is more consistently great in April than March, and there is sometimes a small number of annoying spring breakers in March, especially single dudes.

The core of the April Addicts group here on Cancuncare is the middle two weeks of April, and you will see high theme night participation then, but note that the April Addicts always have a few of their own theme nights, so you'll see a split between the resort themes and the Addict's themes on some nights. Choose the theme you like best on any given night. Early next year, you'll see the Addicts firming up their theme nights on the theme night thread that has already been started by Vince.

I am not aware of any Tower takeover in April except the one that starts on April 28th. (??) Maybe I missed a post somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ZachandTraci

ZachandTraci Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Thanks everyone for the responses. We have narrowed it down to the last week in March. So hope to see some of you there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice