First timers 3-31 to 4-9 review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by mcingr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1
    Well here it goes...we have been home now for about 3 days now. Reality has sunk in and I am back at work:( We had a great time meeting new people, even met a few lifelong friends. I am about 90% sure our experience would have been a lot better have we or at least one of us would have been a bit more out going (both kind of shy). Receptionist(s) while checking in and out left a little to be desired. IMO kind of rude. Rooms were decent for being a place you didn't spend a lot of time in:) We were able to get extra waters, beer, and 2 extra pillows when asked (with tip). Although it was a lot more tame then we had previously read or expected, the party atmosphere was pretty much there:) Theme nights seemed to be more of a hotel participation versus cancun care participation (although I still wore my neon tutu). I completely understand why people do not leave the resort to venture off!! We both said we have to go to a bar outside of TTR and it never happened lol. Paty'o's was great up until the last 2 nights where it seemed to be too many uncontrollable single men. We did the Boobs Cruise twice!! Both times were the best time we had there, even if it was raining for the first half of the first cruise on Sunday!!! Thank you to all that we have met who helped us have a great time!! All in all we had fun and who knows when we will take a vacation again, but might just be at TTR!!

2. basser

basser Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Ah the uncontrollable single men. Your dates match ours from last year and we had the same issue. Many were well behaved but there was those few who acted like they had never seen a woman before getting to TTR and didn't know how to act so would get way too close and creep the ladies out.

3. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Hey there mcingr

Sorry some of the single guys cast a dark shadow on the end of your vacation and hope you still had an overall positive experience. I hope you met some of the good ones earlier on in your trip.

beer

4. K&C

K&C Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    It's a shame TTR hasn't figured out the single guy problem. A club we go to just asks couples when they walk in whether they want to talk to single guys or not. If you do, they give the girls an additional bracelet, say a blue one. This way the single guys know which couples don't mind having single guys approach. And if no bracelet they tell single guys do not approach (if they violate that, they can't come back. Works for everyone involved !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    I missed this in my report. YES, the single guy #'s suddenly jumped up significantly over that last week, spoiling the vibe somewhat. And they were TOOLS!!! The single guys there prior to that we all pretty cool and respectful.

6. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1

That one group of British guys were obnoxious as hell!

7. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    The most obnoxious YOUNG single guys we've encountered have been British goups. Dont know what it is about those lads. The ones we've encounterd seemed to think it was free for all on married women. They found out REAL quick from me and others....it wasnt.

We have British friends (couples) and even they say they dont know why a lot of them act the way they do.

Also....I think the key word in this discussion is YOUNG single guys. Too much testosterone and tequila is usually the equation.

We have met many older (usually 30's and up) single guys who were very cool and respectful. So, it's not just all "single guys".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice