First Timer

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Cabaretstalker, Feb 28, 2013.

1. oneboss302

oneboss302 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! Looking forward to the trip. Flight leaves at 7am.

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I'm superrrr jealous! :) Have a blast! Please tell gamaliel his blonde Barbie from jersey said hello and she'll be there in 22 days! :) (well it will be 22 then). here is a pic of him:

[​IMG]

<3 <3 <3 My Mexican husband... hehe well one of them :)

3. Cabaretstalker

Cabaretstalker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had an awesome awesome time !!!!! Fell In love with Sergio mmmmm ! We have already booked for same time next year!

4. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's awesome. Like HammieJ says once ya start you can't stop.

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Trip report please!! Tell us allll about your trip! What did you like? What did you loveee? (Besides Sergio! hehe)

6. Cabaretstalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think my favorite part of the whole trip was the catamaran ride out to the Island. Isla Mujeres was beautiful, even with all of the tourists and such I loved it. I would move there in a heartbeat, the little graveyard in the middle of town was so neat to explore until of course a big ole lizard popped out! I wanted to kick every single one of those things lol. We did the whole golf cart ride around the Island I have never laughed so hard every time we hit a speed bump I thought we were going to fly out. I also tried the whole speed boat snorkeling adventure, I was a little scared at first but once I actually got into the water and started seeing things it was amazing. I really wanted to catch the ruins bus out to Tulum but I was having so much fun just lying on the beach. The staffs at GP were incredible after just one day there Perfecto knew exactly what I was drinking and never let my glass go empty. Everyone was so nice and so talkative and even though there was a language barrier most of the time (because of me I’m sure, I tend to talk to fast I’m told) I had great conversations with all of them. I have never swam in the ocean before or have ever just laid on the beach. It was by far the greatest thing I’ve done yet! Oh a side note lol we made a ton of new friends who go every year the same time as the rest of my friends so before leaving we had one last hurrah and exchanged numbers ,Facebook ,ect! Next year I’ll do a ruin trip and maybe some other little side things but I was happy with really not doing anything at all=) …………………..And yes Sergio is such a doll I wanted to pack him up and bring him home with me:p

7. Cabaretstalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No clue how to post pics so I put a couple in an album on my profile=)

8. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had a good time and enjoyed your trip. And welcome to GP addicts club lol.

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    WOOOO LOVE IT! and yes the speedbumps are hilarious! hah :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice