First timer

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by outbackmac, Dec 5, 2012.

1. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

You will have to find somewhere else to watch it, none of the common areas have TV's.

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Yes they have TV in the Games room, you can watch the game there and play pool also or video games Wii or Play Station, bar is also in the same room so you dont have to leave to get a drink and miss the game.

If there are actually going to play the game for you, can't see why not, I have seen several times the place jammed with mostly Americans watching the football while us Canadians are drinking all the resorts beer supplies

3. deadstroke

deadstroke Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the advice! We're going because friends of ours went in August and highly recommended GP- they booked through a travel agency though and their transports were already included.

4. outbackmac

outbackmac Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pics

For those of you that are going before us pics would be fantastic. as for when we are going 2-9-2013.

As for dinner will my wife feel out of place if she dresses up nice for dinner/

5. midwestman

midwestman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My wife dressed up in super sexy outfits every night we were there, and fit right in. You'll see people in everything for dinner. Every night she wore very short, tight skirts and dresses, nylons, 4" to 5" heels, jewelry, etc. She loved the attention she got from both men and women, and never felt overdressed. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll do whatever I can to help. This was our first trip also, and we had a ton of questions before we went.

6. NogE

NogE Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all................. not planned the trip yet but so hoping to go in july maybe.... as i,v never been anyway....lol...i know....was hoping to get ideas on hotels etc.... are there groups i can join when there to visit maya temples...i have so many questions..

7. outbackmac

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gp

Thanks midwest man, my wife is worried a little about being over dressed but i try and convince her that she looks great and she should feel good about herself.

Anyone with pics of the resort? the websites are not that great.

The package that we booked says it includes transfers to and from the airport, how long a drive can we expect? or should we find our own transportation?

Is the great P a sister property/ and do we have the same rights on there prop, as Golden.

PS Thanks for all the repls everyone here is fantastic.

8. midwestman

midwestman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey Outbackmac. Your wife will be fine. Every night we saw several other ladies dressed up all hot and sexy just like my wife. She will definitely not feel out of place. I constantly also tell my wife how hot she looks and how many guys are gawking at her when she dresses in sexy outfits. She absolutely loves the attention. Makes her feel so sexy.

I've got a few pics of the resort, but would rather not put them on here. Is there another way to get them to you?

I believe the drive from the airport is close to 30 minutes, if I remember right.

The Great Parn is their sister resort. We talked with others that went there for a day or two. We did not. But they said you have all the same priveledges at Great P. They have a adult pool, but the rest of the restort may have many more children running around. Hope that helps.

9. Viking5343

Viking5343 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It takes about 15-20 min to get to resort if its private transfer if you are on a bus takes a little longer. The Great Parnassus is alot bigger not adults only. but they do have free shuttles that can take yo there and everything should be included over there

10. outbackmac

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden

Reading alot of post about being bumped, how popular is this? we are going early Feb 2013.

My wife is a big wine drinker do they have plenty options? i big bourbon will we have options.

Beer choices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice