First Timer Trip Report 4/7-4/13

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by mishaandi, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Oops, wrong thread. sorry. removed

But I do love this trip report :)

2. mishaandi

mishaandi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Day 3 4/9

We slept in a little this morning. We had a great breakfast. I am a huge fan of authentic Mexican food and having it available for breakfast was awesome. I had some tamales, chirizo sausage, plantains and fruit. The food at TTR is wonderful! We hung out at the sexy pool in one of the "hot tub shaped pools" and once again we had about 5 chairs for the group, we did not reserve any of the chairs the night before. Today was a blast. We watched and participated in the pool side games. Ingrid the event coordinator is a blast and very funny. She gave some people in our group nicknames which were very humorous. Our friend who has been to TTR numerous times commented that Ingrid is the best event coordinator they have ever had. She mingled with us and we had conversation on a personal level. She's a real treat! Michelle participated in the Miss Temptation contest. She did a champagne dance/shower that was out of this world, once again SCHWING, it was pretty hot. My buddies and I were in total awe! Next she had to fake an orgasm, she asked for a female volunteer to assist her, this girl really got into it. She ripped off Michelle's bottoms and buried her face in Michelle's honey pot, it was amazing. I am not sure her orgasm was fake ;). Next the girls had to collect shorts from all the men at the sexy pool. I had to pee real bad and did not want to pee in the pool so I ran to restroom real quick. Michelle came in the restroom to get my shorts and I obliged. There was another guy at the urinal and she said to him " give me your fucking shorts" he said " fuck you it's cold" she said " no fuck you you are a pussy" it was hilarious. Then she ran out. So there I am butt ass naked. I stood there for a few seconds thinking shit I got to walk out there naked. So I looked down to my junk to make sure everything was in order and walked out naked in front of the whole sexy pool. So now my record is approximately 200 people saw me naked. What a day! Michelle had 37 pair of shorts, 37! The other 2 girls had about 7 between the two of them. What can I say Michelle is a go getter. She won MISS Temptation hands down! So all the men had to prove the shorts belonged to them, then they threw them in pool and we had to fetch them. It was awkward wading through the pool with 40 other dick swingers trying to fetch my shorts. We did get hit on by some swingers at the pool. We are a flirty couple so I think we gave off the wrong signals. It was not a big deal we just expressed we were not interested and went about our way. They came back a couple of times to try to convince us to join them, it was obvious they were having a good time. We had lunch at the TEX-MEX it was very good. I had the chicken chop suey and Hawaiian pizza. It was a very good lunch. We continued drinking meeting new people and playing games. It was a very fun day. Normally I don't like to sit and chill out, I like to stay busy doing something, but the sexy pool is so much fun that I was very content with just chilling. We wrapped things up at the pool around 6 p.m. I am normally a horn-dog but this trip to TTR made me a super horn-dog. I mean shit I had a boner 80% of the trip. In my opinion TTR is very sexually charged atmosphere. We had sex about 3-4 times a day the whole week. Michelle made this trip sooooooo awesome for me. We had dinner at the Italian restaurant, the Matradee is a douche he was giving us a hard time about being late and said we couldn't be seated inside. But after some firm convincing we did get a table inside. A fella in our group was wearing a suit vest as his outerwear he looked nice but was told he had to change into a shirt with sleeves.We had a party of 8. The food was good but we were their for 3 hours, holy shit 3 hours to eat. The food was good but 3 hours is not worth any meal in my opinion. I would not go back to this restaurant. We did not get the sexy coffee we were just glad for it to be over. We headed to Patios for Black night Michelle's dress killed it. All the ladies looked real nice. I noticed the 30 and above folks participated in the theme night. The younger crown (I assume) thinks they look good in shorts wife beaters and sneakers. We like to dress up. They say it's all about the ladies, but I got lots of compliments every night about my clothes. So MEN do your part and look nice at least for your lady. We danced socialized and of course got shit faced. We hit the rack about 2-3 a.m........to be cont. I promise to post pics of our trip in our profile album.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  3. mishaandi

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    You should have left the picture.

4. mishaandi

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Pics

Added some pics taken by a friend of ours. The pics are in our CCC album. More to come.

5. mishaandi

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Added more pics.

6. waterdog1

waterdog1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    That Boobs Cruise was EPIC, I would say that a good time was had by all. Even with the monsoon rain shower.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice