First Timer Trip Report 4/7-4/13

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by mishaandi, Apr 15, 2014.

1. mishaandi

mishaandi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    First of all GREAT trip. Temptation is an awesome resort. We do not have one complaint. In my opinion if a person has any complaints they are a very hard person to please. All the reviews I read on here before we arrived had me on high alert, from the time share pitch, single guys, saving chairs, the food and the rooms. I kind of wish I would not have read them, but there were a few useful reviews. Monique's advice helped us a lot. The single guys were respectful, they knew their boundaries. We got enough chairs for our whole group (4-6) every morning and we did not wake up before 10 a.m any day we were there. The pitch for the time share tour was no pressure. It was actually informative, she showed us on a map where everything was and told us about the restaurants that required a reservation, lasted about 15 min. We said no thanks and were on our way to our room. The room was nice. We experienced every restaurant and all of them were good. The Italian restaurant took forever, 3 hours from sitting down to leaving for a party of eight. We got to experience some of the Premier Members perks since our friends are members. I have to admit it was kind of nice.

Day 1: Checked in at noon. I asked for a quite room and got a VERY quite room (5713). The room was ready and very clean. We went to our room and changed into our pool attire and hunted down our friends. Found them with in seconds they were eating, which worked out because we were starving. Our first meal at the buffet was outstanding. We hit the pool started drinking and meeting the rest of our group. We also met tons of other people. It's so awesome how friendly everyone is! We had dinner at the Asian restaurant, the food was outstanding. Jose was our waiter and he was great. It was 911 night. I was a Fireman I had a T-shirt customized that said Temptation Fire Department on the back it was huge hit. M- was a DEA agent she was smoking. Patios was a great time. The bartenders are awesome! Oliver is the best! Alcohol was freely flowing. We hit the rack about 3 a.m.......to be continued
    [​IMG]

2. jessandpaul

jessandpaul Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great start! Glad you had a great time.

3. mishaandi

mishaandi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Day 2 Boobs Cruise 4/8

One word. Epic! WARNING if you DO NOT have an open mind, if public nudity, oral sex or sex bothers you, DO NOT GO ON THE Boobs Cruise YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!

As soon as the boat pulled up to the pier at TTR the party was on. I drank a shit ton of tequila I use to love tequila not anymore. The boat was full, 68 souls on board. Most of the women did not need an invitation to remove their tops. With in I say 30 min every girl was topless and half were bottomless. We floated to GOV to try to convince someone to swim out to the boat topless and they would get on for free, no one took us up on it. Apparently I was mooning the whole damn resort. We continued on our way drinking and playing games. The girls in our group started dancing at the front of boat naked, SCHWING! This is when I realized oh shit this is going to be rough vacation. I walked around the boat with a FREAKING boner most of the day(hopefully no one noticed). I saw some pictures of myself (don't remember it) making out with some inflatable love dolls and a big black dildo stuck to my chest, WTF! I ended up wearing my buddies speedos, I know fucking weird right. NORMALLY being the reserved guy I am, my wife was surprised that I got butt ass naked in front of 68 people. Trust me I was in no shape to make rational decisions. The AIWC started making the rounds, all I can say is holy shit what a blast. I'm not going to get into great details about the games, 1. I don't want to ruin it for someone and 2. I don't freaking remember most of them. As soon as we pulled up to the Island for lunch and some more games it started raining real hard and got windy. That shit sobered me up real fast. The second half was kind of ho hum for me. I was almost sober, wet and cold. I hung out downstairs staring at the wall so I wouldn't throw up. Want to hear the messed up part, I AM IN THE FREAKING U.S NAVY, I deploy on big ass ships and never got sea sick. But on this day I thought it was going to happen. My buddy I'll refer to him as full throttle keep the party going, this dude is a blast. If any of you were on this cruise you know who I am referring to. The boat pulled up to TTR and we headed to our room and got ready for school girl night. We ate at the buffet, once again great food. M- was once again smoking(I will add pics to our CCC album). Not a lot of people participated in this theme night. Kind of a shame, it was blast! I think we sat in the Premier Section, great place to people watch and the girls had their own dance floor. Met more awesome people. The first couple of nights the crowd was older which is fine. They can party like rock stars too and they are smarter about it. M- digs older guys and she was off flirting with everyone. I am kind of sober on this night so my senses were on high alert watching the single guys. No one got of hand they were respectful. Everyone flirts! We Hit the rack about 3 a.m .....to be cont.

4. Vegas couple

Vegas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're loving everything about this TR.
    keep it coming!

5. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Same here, this is exactly the type of TR us newbies want to see with only 4 sleeps to go. Thanks for the write-up.

:xyxthumbs::daveandmo:

6. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Nice report so far!

7. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    great tr. love the Boobs Cruise sounded like a blast Cant wait till may 3rd for ours. Cant wait for more of your report.

8. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Love your TR so far! The Boobs Cruise is a blast! Can't wait to hear more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. 2sunburned

2sunburned Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    Great report can't wait to go on boob cruise

10. jessandpaul

jessandpaul Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More please!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice