First Timer Trip Report 2/1/18-2/6/18

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jimmy&dana, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Excellent review. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

2. Hutch6292

Hutch6292 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0
    You have me so excited for our first trip this coming month. Great review

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Must agree with others...a thorough, fair, and accurate review based on what we experienced in Oct17.

4. jimmy&dana

jimmy&dana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Here are the pics we got of our theme night outfits. Zebra is TBT, Super Hero and then Neon/Glow.

Here are a few more thoughts:

Basically if anyone is trolling these message board and has any reservations about going to Temptation, just go for it. If you're even considering it then it's obviously not something you would never do. So just book it and buy some rad theme outfits and you're sure to have a good time. Between the staff, the Play Makers and the other guests it's seriously a very comfortable environment and you feel like part of the group whether you go all out with a theme night costume, go topless at the pool/beach or not. It's super welcoming and everyone is there for the same reason, to have some fun and not be judged.

We met so many awesome people and had more long conversations with random strangers than I've probably ever had. And everyone tells a similar story (for the most part): they're either there for their 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th visit or it's their first time and they're loving every minute of it.

I touched on swingers/lifestyle folks above, but I just thought I'd reiterate a bit. I think I was slightly nervous about that aspect of TTR, I'm not totally sure why, but I was. It's seriously no big deal. The couple times it came up with people was in the middle of conversations and they'd say something like "so are you guys into lifestyle?" We'd say "nope, we just stick to the two of us" (or something like that) and the conversation would continue, usually returning to how cold the part of Canada their from currently is. Haha. But I actually took being politely propositioned as a compliment to us as a couple and I probably would've been bummed if nobody did ask us during all the conversations we had with people. Hahaha.

Between the games at the Sexy Pool and the stage at Bash you can be super outgoing and try new, fun, crazy things (like dancing on a stage in your boxer shorts!) or you can hang back and just watch all the hilarity ensue. I found it more fun to be a participant most of the time, but there were some darn entertaining people to watch as well. The games are super fun and most nights I was the one dragging my wife on to the stage to dance which is a total roll reversal for us as she is usually the one begging me to dance.

I think that sums up my thoughts. The biggest negative for me, sitting here looking back, is that we're going to have to wait a year before we can go back. We loved it.

Things we're looking forward to that we didn't do this time: Boobs Cruise, She and the sensual message.

Edit: One last thought; it's crazy how fast seeing topless women becomes normal. At first you're like "Wow! Yep, it's really a topless optional resort." And then ten minutes later you're like "can you move you're boobs over please, I'm trying to get to the bar". haha. But I definitely enjoyed seeing my wife like that everyday and I'll miss it when we're at the beach here in SoCal.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. jimmy&dana

jimmy&dana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I did notice some duct tape on the swim up bar, but it was black tape on a black bar, so it actually took me a while to notice it. I didn't see any broken stools, but we usually stuck to one side of the bar so it's possible that some were broken, but I didn't see any.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Thanks for the review. It makes us feel a little less apprehensive for our first time this year.

7. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    Great trip report!
    Makes us think about our first trip 8 years ago. Be careful this place is addictive LOL!

8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Great costumes, Jimmy! Good on you for packing that stuff with the intention of wearing it on your very first trip. I wish I could get my husband to agree to wear get-ups like that. I had to buy him silk pajamas for lingerie Night, though we are there for 4 nights before lingerie Night, so I hope to loosen him up by then so he's not the only fool sporting PJ's on lingerie Night. He has at least agreed to wear a kilt for Schoolgirl and Kilt Night, but kilts are worn by manly men, so I don't consider that much of a victory. :rolleyes:
    Anyways, kudos to all the men who go all-out for the theme nights! :marshe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    So glad you had a great time! Love the pics also, and you summed up your experience very, very well for other newbies. See you on one of your next trips because we know it's just a matter of time!

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    Love the theme pictures!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice