First timer to cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kewvy08, Feb 17, 2008.

1. kewvy08

kewvy08 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From Australia in the US studying. Going to cancun march 21-28 staying at Oasis. Going by my self, I have almost no idea what its like down there, reckon it would be hard for me to catch on to the jist of things?

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    not at all.

just get to the airport, get thru the mob to your shuttle.... get to the hotel... everything else will fall right into place.

do your research though.

3. coops

coops Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im a first timer also. from australia. heading over with a mate. this is the first stop on our world expression session trip. 9 months abroad. ive been browsing this forum for a few months but havent posted. slack i know. info on here has been a great help. i have pm'd a few aussies (tea_jay85, gorjess88, matty). thanks for your help guys & gals. so we have just booked oasis 19-26. gona have to extend it by one more nite cause of tiesto. kewvy08. should arrange to meet up. hopefully meet up with some other CC's that are stayin later in the month. cant wait to cut looooose. yeeeooooow.

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I might pass you at the airport, lol :lol: I'm leaving the day you arrive. I'm a bit jealous you'll be seeing Tiesto. You'll have fun

5. coops

coops Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if i see your pretty face at the airport ill grab u & head straight for the bar to shot some tequila. ahaha. tiesto will b a highlight of many. hes headed for australia in april i think.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Won't be hard at all to catch up on things...Once you get tehre you will meet tons of people at the hotel, and you will have a blast!

Welcome!

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alrighty, haha.

Yep, in Melbourne late April & Early May (3 shows so far) and Sydney in May, don't know about anywhere else.

8. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my boyfriend and i are planning to see tiesto.. but are there going to be tickets on sale, or do you just pay cover at the door? it's gonna be packed.. i hope we can pay so we at least are guaranteed entry

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes you can buy them at the door..

Your cover is your entrance to the club probably 40 bucks and up. That includes tics for the show and booze as well

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    boyfriend? spring break? Cancun?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice