First timer spring break 08 lots of questions.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by firefghtersta14, Mar 26, 2007.

1. firefghtersta14

firefghtersta14 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright, after reading many posts on this forum I realized that you all are the guru's of cancun. Im planning a trip with a couple of buds from school and my firehouse for early april 2008. I am booking a hotel through armed forces vacation club mostly because I can get a hotel for $300 for a week all inclusive for 2 people. Its a gov't run site so I dont expect any false advertizements...hopefully. The list of hotels available are;

Blue Bay Club, and Bluebay Getaway
    Blue Paradise resort & marina
    Cancun Palace
    Grand Royal Solaris
    Hacienda Andalucia Equestrial
    Hotel y Villas Solaris Cancun
    Le Blanc Spa Resort
    Moon Palace
    New Gran Caribe Real Cancun
    RHC/Park Royal Piramides Cancun
    Royal Sunset
    Sun Palace
    Sunset Lagoon Hotel & Marina

All are $300 per room for 2 people all inclusive. So we are staying for two weeks. Since none of us have been there Im trying to do some research.

The question is. What hotel is pretty much a party hotel? Now saying that, we are all responsible firefighters/college students and know better than to do stupid stuff like drugs, fights, and overall mayhem but we do like to have a good time. They all have the same question about where the parties are and if the hotel is a college hotel (college people) or more like a honeymooners or family place. Not that I have anything against that but I wanna party and meet people. Any help would be awsome. Please help us have a unforgettable vacation. :cool:

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Grand Royal solaris is REALLY nice!!!!!!!

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    not too many party hotels on that list, sir...

I'd go with the Solaris or Gran Caribe Real...

the rest are either too high-end (older/snobbish) or crap.

great deal though, good for you!

4. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Gran Caribe real this month and it was a pretty good party hotel, except for the 3 bus loads of 17 yr olds that arrived 3 days before I left! Wow, was that annoying!!! But all around, its a nice hotel, its only a 7 minute walk to all the clubs and you will find party people there! :D

5. firefghtersta14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man that sucks, I know that the oasis is a huge party hotel and there are lots of college spring breakers there but why spend like 1500 for one week and not alot to do when you can spend the same on two weeks and tons to do and see. At the same time, i dont want to filter the girls we meet down there by what hotel they are staying at. Dude conflict sucks.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blue Bay Club, and Bluebay Getaway

Is 21 and older and a party atmospher, But most are beyond their college years

Blue Paradise resort & marina
    Cancun Palace

Nice resort although won't be that many young people tehre

Grand Royal Solaris
    Hacienda Andalucia Equestrial
    Hotel y Villas Solaris Cancun
    Le Blanc Spa Resort

Very Swanky new place they built might not be young people there either

Moon Palace

A little bit of a hike from the action in Cancun, Nice resort though

New Gran Caribe Real Cancun

This might be your best bet for the party atmosphere, nice looking hotel, and closer to the action and stuff

RHC/Park Royal Piramides Cancun
    Royal Sunset \

Stayed there one year, right beside the Le Blanc hotel, close to stuff, and had good staff there...Smaller hotel though

Sun Palace
    Sunset Lagoon Hotel & Marina

7. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    most of the hotels on your list are upscale and snobby.. wont find many spring breakers.. Id suggest the Gran Caribe though

8. firefghtersta14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah they dont have much of a selection, but I remembered them telling us in basic that vacations were another perk of joining the military. Luckily I can to pick which sandy regions I want to go to this time. :lol: I dont know why they are snobby the military doesnt have many snobby people in it that I know. Thanks for all the info though. Anything you want to recommend? We're looking at April 7th through the 21st. I dont think MTV will be down there anymore but where can I find the good parties. Also how much are do jetskiis, surf board selections and rentals, quads anything of that sort run. Oh and skydiving.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeek Sky diving..I would not recommend that in cancun...

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh jesus... firemen.. watch out :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice