First timer report Dec. 1-7, 2013

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by KYrivercouple, Dec 8, 2013.

1. KYrivercouple

KYrivercouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    First off just let me say wow!!! We had an amazing time.

First thing we had the normal first timer jitters. We've never been to a resort quite like Temptation before and though we're not "Lifestylers" we do enjoy our adult free time. At no point did we feel uncomfortable at any point.

So now on to the report. We made a rookie mistake of falling for the "Orienation" trap. So if you're a first timer please learn from out mistake and decline the Orienation presentation it is a timeshare sales pitch no matter what they call it.

The food was hit and miss but overall pretty good. The Italian restraunt was outstanding and lunches at Margaritas where very good. Some of the evening buffets where spotty especially the Italian night on Friday. But that could've been due to the fact that went on the Boobs Cruise that day and indulged a little excessively. :)

The room was very nice and the bed was very good of course we like a stiff mattres. The drawer space was lacking, but I think that was more us bringing too many clothes. We had a first floor hot tub room. However, we had one of the rooms that the exterior walls where set out at the bottom so we didn't have blinds. And in no way to that impede our enjoyment of the hot tub. We mentioned a few times to the front desk and they made no attempt to change our room. So our theory was "you've been warned".

The pools were excellent and we really appreciated the thoughtfulness of patrons and staff adhering to the no picture rules. My wife and I both work at jobs that would frown on a vacation to an adult themed resort. For that we thank all of you. The staff does a great job of getting the days started and slowly ramping up the fun throughout the day and bringing it to a "climax" at night at Paty O's. My only complaint there was the DJ's were substandard the choices of music where not to the standard of the rest of the resort.

And now to the Boobs Cruise. Like most people who post reports this was without a doubt the highlight of our trip. I may have never laughed so hard and such a fun time in my life. The crew does an amazing job of getting everybody involved and comfortable with their choice of whether to be active in the fun or just enjoying the festivities. FYI: If you where on the cruise on 12/6/2013 I was the one who made an ass of myself singing "Ice Ice Baby".

My biggest tips would be
    1) At all costs attempt to avoid the "Orientation Presentation".
    2) don't bring a bunch of $100 bills. Hard to get change (my oversight, not the resorts).
    3) Pack your suit case then take about half of it out.
    4) Take advantage of the SCUBA package. Worth every penny of it.

We have already made plans to go again the same time next year. We will be regulars.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the great trip report. Glad you enjoyed the cruise and looks like we will see you again soon. By the way the Ice Ice Baby rendition was pretty good :)

3. antden

antden Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0
    Great review and your ice ice baby was very entertaining.

4. loveforlife013

loveforlife013 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi ya.. thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am hoping that you can provide more details on item #4..the Scuba package. Was it an organized dive? Hubby is looking for a place for scuba dive while we are in Cancun. Thanks.

5. KYrivercouple

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    I had never SCUBA dived. So what they do is a brief orientation to see if you like it (free of charge). If you do, you pay $95 and that covers a introductory class, equipment and the dive itself. You go out to a Marine park about 25 minutes from the resort and dive for about 50 minutes.

6. KYrivercouple

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    It was fun to say the least. We're already planning for next year.

7. loveforlife013

loveforlife013 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Super.. thanks for the info. cheers

8. Butch-N-Amy

Butch-N-Amy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    You killed it on Ice Ice Baby! I was on top of the boat dancing and singing along word for word with ya.

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Looks like you'll be soon members of the repeater's club! The biggest bill we bring are $20's. Majority of our cash is in $10, $5 and $1 bills for tips. $20's are for the Boobs Cruise final payment and tips as well as any ventures outside the resort....

10. KYrivercouple

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Yeah, we're already planning another getaway. We're going to book the same week next year. But, if we can get away sooner we'll be there in August.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice