First Timer Questions & What To Expect

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jasminkee728, Apr 27, 2022.

1. jasminkee728

jasminkee728 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my boyfriend are going for the first time in July.
    We are both first timers and were celebrating our birthdays. I'm turning 26 he's turning 29.

What should we expect?
    We're staying in the bash tower and we have the "playful experience" upgrade. What all does that include? I saw something saying it includes a bottle of milagro tequila at bash. Does that mean we get it when we arrive?

What is typically the age group here?

Do you ever feel the need to leave the resort? This is not only our first time at Temptation but our first time in Cancun all together. What should we definitely bring?

2. Mike_n_Van

Mike_n_Van Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hey there and welcome.

Temptation is a super fun high energy party resort with a sexy vibe. Expect toplessness (completely optional but allowed) and fun/risque games and environment, and a lot of fun people that like to party.

For the playful experience upgrades see here: Rooms & Amenities | Temptation Cancun All Inlcusive Resort

Ages range from 21-70s+ but the average age is around 35-45. We're the same ages as you guys though (I'm 30 and the gf is 26), and we absolutely did not feel out of place at the resort. We partied with people of all ages and made some really good friends with people there in their 40s and 50s.

We're coming up on our second trip but for the first trip we stayed for a longer time (9 days/8 nights) and went on several excursions to Chichen Itza and some Cenotes. The sights were beautiful, but it was a one and done for us. There is so much to do at the resort that next time we're just going to stay onsite. There is a party and games all day at the sexy pool and night life at bash. The only excursion I highly recommend is the Boobs Cruise. It's basically the fun and sexy vibe of the resort but ramped up 600%.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    I agree with everything said above. We have been many times. The first few trips we left the resort at least one day to see some sights, now we rarely leave the resort except to go on the Boobs Cruise. But if you want to do something different some of the things we liked are, a tip to Isla Mujeres. It's just a short walk down the beach and ride the ferry to the island. when you get there rent a golf cart and go explore. Its inexpensive and a fun day. If you like to shop Market 28 can be fun and you can get there on the bus. If you don't like to negotiate and high-pressure sales tactics you might want to just go to a mall. My wife likes the friendly sparring and banter making deals, so she likes the markets. A cenotes tour is fun, but we liked it better when we went as just a cenotes tour, not cenotes as part of something else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice