First Timer and solo...any advise?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jewbie, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Jewbie

Jewbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I decided that I needed a Stella get your groove back vacation to get away from everything and just have some fun. My travel agent suggested TRS after I told him Hedonism is way too wild for my taste. Boobs I see in the mirror every day so that does not bother me.

I leave in a little less then 3 weeks and getting a bit nervous about this adventure on my own. Do others go solo or is it mainly couples?[/quote]

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    On avg. I'd say more solo/single travellers at Temptations then most resorts. Though many couples. But everyone is there to have a good time and party so people are very laid back and easy to talk to. Just hang out at the sexy pool and the sexy pool bar (Diegos) you'll meet many people. Also make sure you get involved in the games its a great way to meet people.

Have fun.

Nick and Renee

3. Jewbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THanks

Thanks Nick and Renee...good to know. One more question, are they all tight body people? I personally am not but I have to admit I do have one he.ck of a fun personality and am proportioned

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Re: THanks

there is people there of all shapes and sizes, not really an issue down there, like nmarcks said before this post, everyone is there to have a great time and for the most part no one judging anyone, hard to explain but once you get there you will see what we mean, its a place where you leave all thoughts like that at the door and we all become alcohol models...lol have a great vacation, you wont regret your choice

Jim

5. Jewbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what about clothing?

Do I bring alot of dresses and shorts? I am going in 17 days should I bring any warm clothing? do you think it will be cold at night? I read about the thermal mug that is not silver...anything else?

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    One thing it will not be is cold at night, unless you get the shivers at 80 degrees :)

Best thing to do as as a single traveler is get chatting to some folk on here just like you are. It's an easy ice breaker for ready made friends as soon as you arrive.

7. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I always over pack for every vacation.

During the day it is very casual and you will be hanging out at the sexy pool so you definately need a couple of bottoms and bikini tops are optional :) .

As for the evening, it varies some woman get all dressed up and others hang out casual. It will depend on what you feel comfortable in. I packed 2 dresses and wore them both and then wore shorts the rest of the time and felt very comfortable.

I am so jealous - I want to go back now and I have to wait until next May. :cry:

Have a great time.

8. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    t

My pal Greg and I will be leaving the 24th, so depending on what time you get there you should see us Monday and Tuesday for sure. I'll be sure to look for you.

Bill

9. Jewbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great, I will be the one looking lost and trying to find my room and the booze. LOL You better find me to say hello and buy me a free drink!

Lisa

10. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    my best advice:

Drink a lot and have a blast. You can do one without the other, but together you'll have the time of your life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice