First Time Wondering Where To Go

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by FLIHP, Feb 28, 2017.

1. FLIHP

FLIHP Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    hi everyone!

We are new to the scene and have never been to TTR nor to either Deisre location. We are a fun sexy open minded couple loving to party with some like minded people. We aren't into the everyone get absolutely wasted single 20 something guys trying to stick it in whoever they can vibe.. is that what TTR is like? The idea of the sexy couples massage sounds amazing. Also with the renovation it might be a better quality of resort.

However we both have traveled a lot and expect a quality and value for money. Desire looks and sounds sexy but we are looking for a younger age range 30-50 max. We've been told Desire tends to be 50+.

Any experience or guidance would be welcomed. We are talking about going October 29-nov 2 2017.

We are open to any resort as long as we can meet like minded people looking to have some fun with their partners and experience others. Does that happen at TTR?

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I'd say both Desire and Temptation are perfect for "fun sexy open minded" couples. My husband and I didn't know how much we'd enjoy these resorts until we first set foot. (We're a pretty vanilla couple but these 2 resorts released our inhibitions)

We've been to Temptation 5 times and Desire RM once. Both resorts have guests of all age groups (20's to 60's) but I'd say the majority of guests are in their 30's to 50's. Don't let the ages fool you: these guests know how to party and have fun. We've never had a bad visit; every time has been a blast.

At both Desire and Temptation, you can find "like minded people looking to have some fun with their partners and experience others" There are swingers and non-swingers and folks in between. There are no obligations nor pressures at either resort.

Desire is a bit more upscale, and has specific locations for adult playtime. At Temptation, you'd have to do that in your hotel room or on your balcony :)

3. FLIHP

FLIHP Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Thank you for the reply!! We are thinking Temptation for halloween then 3 nights at Desire. Which resort do you think is better pearl or riveria maya?

The Boobs Cruise looks fun have you gone on that?

We are also vanilla well I am my husband has been in more adventurous relationships however we are exploring this together now.

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We did two trip reports. One comparing Desire Pearl to Temptation and one later comparing Desire RM to Pearl. Here are the links...

Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015

All are great places. TTR is the best party. Spring break for adults is a great description. We stopped going and leaned more to the Desire resorts because TTR just got too run down for us. We are booked for the opening though hopeful to 'have our cake and eat it too' ... have that party and get a nice resort w nice rooms, facilities and food.

Pearl had become our favorite though. The facilities (jacuzzi, beach, party areas, restaurants and rooms) just are amazing. And while all 3 treat you great Pearl is a step above. Because Desire RM is typically (not always) less expensive than Pearl and has this reputation of younger, it tends to draw a younger crowd. With both the majority are in their 40's or 50's. But there are thirties, sixties, twenties and seventies too. Of course it only takes one couple to make a 'connection' (or two :) ) so it isn't a big factor. And everyone seems to have the same mindset so it is a great time regardless of people's age. We like to call Desire sexy sensual. It isn't an all out sex fest and people aren't naked all the time. Both are the two major misconceptions. Adult activities are limited to the jacuzzi, play room off of the disco and the privacy of your room and going nude really is optional.

Breaking down numbers (keep in mind every week is different) we like to estimate based on our 7 or so TTR trips, 3 Desire Pearl trips and 2 Desire RM trips that TTR is 25% lifestyle, 25% curious (maybe if the right situation presents itself something may happen) and 50% there for the party. At Desire it is more like 50% ls, 25% curious and 25% nudists.

Our favorite combo these days is to go to Desire Pearl when there is a special event or partial takeover. That way we get the party and the amazing environment. All are just different levels of awesomeness. What is right for you depends on your interests.

Sorry that was long. Hope it helped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice