First Time Trip Report! #JingleBells! ;)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Trav1, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Just returned home from our Honeymoon & first time at TTR. I'm writing this on mobile so not going to go on too much but just gonna touch on a few points! :)

Resort: One word sums it up really! AMAZING! Beautiful place with smart, modern yet standard rooms! We had one with a giant windo on the bathroom which was odd but none the less, different! Lol. Nice big TV that came in handy some nights! Channel 12 is cool if you have nothing better to do! Haha! :p Beds were huge and úber comfy and the huge shower was awesome! Special shoutout to Martha our Maid who cleans all the rooms in the 5000 block! Our toom was always spotless and we had a new little towel person/animal made with flower petals left on the bed for us every day! :)

Staff and Check-in: Check-in was a little dissapointing but ok i suppose. Out of all the staff i found the Welcome desk was least attentive. We arrived a day late as Thomad Cook delayed us by 24 hours. This seemed to confuse them somewhat. :/ The rest of the staff around the resort were great! Always greet you with a smile and an 'Ola!' :) Alfredo the Bellboy was super cool! As was All the barmen and Rosendo and Juan from the Asian and Italian really were the nicest people.

Food and Drink: There's been alot of mixed reviews around this however personally i found the selection of drinks and cocktails to be top knotch! Not once did i ask for something they couldn't provide me with. They have over 50
    Cocktails which are all plentiful of alcohol! :)
    The Superman, Temptation, Purple Shit and Blue Lagoon were da bomb! ;)
    The buffet food varied each lunch-time and evening - plenty of selection etc. Margarita's Rib eye Rool Steak is a must! The Lattace Wraps in the Village Wok are delicious and you have to have a Sexy Coffee in Il Piercre :)

Entertainment/Theme Nights: Awesome fun! Great laughs around the Sexy Pool even though they only seem to own one play list of like 100 songs that they play on loop! Good Music none the less! Belly Flop
    Contest was such a laugh to watch! Haha! Theme nights are great but the ones run here by CCC are way better even though down to our sickness we didn't have chance to take part in many.

The People: Wow! What can i say. The crowd that are there the same time as you can make or break it for ya and i'm glad to say the friends we made certainly made it for us! A few special mentions: Warm sun & Cold beer aka Troy & Bambi! We love you guys and miss you already! Joe and Kathy (Sf) So much fun and welcomed us with open arms. Also you got us into alot of trouble! Joe - you're the reason Morgan sang Jingle Bells ;)
    Lol! Marlene and Kevin - You guys are so sweet! Thank you for being so fun to be around! Stu and Anita - Cannot wait to come and see you! Miss you already and the monkey hahaha! Insomniac - Pool Fun and 'that' dress! That is all! Ha and lastly ChangoDeMadera - Wish we'd spent more time with ya'll! :p

We had so much fun and made so many great friends! So much so: We're already pricing up coming back in 2015!

2. Trav1

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Ph and not forgetting Irishcouple :) Friends we've made for life right there! :)

3. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Did you see Jim the Chicken?

4. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Fantastic TR, I am also wondering if Jim made an appearance.

Wouldn't mind meeting that little bastard. ;)

~Shawna

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the Trip Report, and congrats on the marriage.

Sorry to hear you were sick, what with the delayed flight and hitting the resort at the peak of the bug that was going around I'm pleased you still ended up having a good time. You are right that it is the people you meet that can make or break the trip - glad you met up with some good folks through the forum.

Did you make it to the Boobs Cruise or did the sickness waylay you? Just wondering as I am in the UK at the moment and wasnt there myself.

6. Trav1

Ratings:
    +30 / 0

Hi Steve. Yea met some fab folks and thanks for the congrats. Unfortunatly didn't make the Boobs Cruise as it was at the peak of the sickness bug and spent that particular day in bed! :( Gutted as we paid the deposits too and was really looking forward to it x

7. Trav1

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Nope didn't meet or even spot Jim! Gutted!! Lol

8. joedogg1968

joedogg1968 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    I saw the title of this and knew exactly who it was, too funny!!!! That was a great TR and it was such a pleasure to meet the two of you. Please keep in touch we must schedule a return trip to TTR some day! P.S. The song Jungle Bells will never be the same!!!

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had a great time. I expect that you may will be back.

10. Trav1

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Haha! I'm still winding her up about it now!! Don't worry Joe, now you know us, there's no getting rid of us! :p x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice