first time trip report at TTR 4/24-5/1

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by dave6868, May 13, 2015.

1. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Day 1
    We arrived in Cancun Airport on Friday 4-24 around 12:00 pm. We had no problems with customs and found our transfer to TTR. We arrived at the resort around 1:15 and our room was not ready so they gave us our wristbands and suggested Margaritas for lunch. The food was good and off to the sexy pool. The pool was not that busy because there was a Boobs Cruise that day so we found a few seats got a few drinks and in the pool we went. We met some people and just stayed in the pool until we could hear the music from the Boobs Cruise so off to the beach to watch them come back to shore. We saw a boat with about 75 mostly naked people dancing and partying on the boat, my wife looked at me and said "oh shit, what did I get myself into." Back at the sexy pool we met more friends and continued to party.

we checked into our room (5232) and it was nice but the balcony was small and set way back into the building so as for balcony shows they were there but im sure they were unnoticed.

We went to the Asian Restaurant for dinner and thought the food and service was excellent. We went to Patyo around 9:30 and got a seat at the bar. stayed there until 11:30 and we were shot so we went to bed. Day 2 tomorrow

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Great start, thank you.

3. dave6868

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Day 2

1 thing that I forgot about day 1 was that my wife was very nervous about the toppless optinal part of this resort. She told me "I am not sure that I will be comfortable with going toppless". So on day 1 about 2 hours after being in the pool our new friend (Jory) who spent all day on the Boobs Cruise and was felling good said to her "wow you have a lot of clothes on", as he was untying her top. From that point on she was toppless so for all the new people going to TTR it will not take long to get comfortable with being toppless.

Back to day2

We were up at 6:30 and dressed for the pool, went out and grabbed a couple of chairs and off to breakfast. We hung out at the pool most of the day and met lots of great people. We walked to the 2cnd hut and both got a massage, she had the guy and I had the girl. It was $45 a person and worth every cent. When we were walking back we both said the same thing, we thought it was never going to end, and that was not a bad thing. Dinner at the Italian Restaurant with Dyan and Jory and it was very good. We were there for probably 2 hours, they do not rush you. We went to Pato's and again by 11:30 pm we were shot, so we both grabbed a burger and fries and it was great. Up to bed for adult time.

Now lets talk about the 2 swinger groups that were there. There was probably about 200 people who were with 2 swinger groups and there was never a problem. Most of what I saw was young and good looking so we both had nice sights to look at during the day at the pool. As for the swingers they were polite and never out of line so weather you are in the lifestyle or not you will be fine.

Day 3

Up at 6:30 and breakfast at 7:30, the omelette station is great I had 1 every day plus other food. Out to the pool by 8:30 and drinking by 9:30ish. My wife was drinking strawberry margaritas the first 2 days and she said they never hit her so she switched to Sky Vodka and cub with a splash of cranberry. At around 4 pm I did not like the way my wife was looking so I brought her up to the room and she was laid out on the bathroom floor from 4pm-9pm when I was able to get her in the bed. I went to Margaritas by my self and had dinner, it was average. I then stopped at Nice Shoes and they just started the sexy game show, if you have never been to it I can tell you it is a must do. I went to check on my wife and she was fin but no adult time for me. Day 4 tomorrow.

4. carcrz

carcrz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Haha I'd like to apologize, my hands have a mind of their own. Once they start removing things there's no going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. carcrz

carcrz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great meeting you guys. We had a fun time all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. dave6868

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    it's ok, she was going to need a push and I promised to let her do it on her own.

7. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    Ha.....Jory we should all have your taste in "clothng". Had a great time meeting all of you. Sure our paths will cross again.

8. dave6868

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Day 4

Same as the other days, up around 6:30 and off to breakfast around 7:30. Hung out at the pool for a bit and then took a walk on the beach. We walked to the end where the 2 pirate ships. Took some pics and then walked back to TTR on the road/sidewalk. Back to the pool and just hung out with friends and drank a lot but Trish was still recovering so she took it easy. It was Brazilian night so we watched some of the show and then went to the buffet to eat. They had carving stations and shrimp that was cooked on the grill and the food was excellent. Back up to the room for a 2 hour nap.

Went to Pato's til about 2 am and I cant even remember what the theme night was, she did dress for every theme night. She would wear a slutty (in a good way) dress for dinner and then after our nap she would change to something even hotter.

Day 5 was the same as all the others as far as getting up going to the pool and so on. We went to the Seafood restaurant and my wife thought it was ok but I hated it. After we left the seafood Restaurant we went to the buffet so I could eat again. Back to the room for our nap and then to Patyo's for (I think) BDSM night. They had a live band that played rock music and they were very good. We stayed there until 2:30 am after we had a burger and fries. More later

9. dave6868

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Day 6

Boobs Cruise day, up for breakfast and then to Patyo's to meet for the April 29th cruise. We were on the boat around 10:30 and it was packed. We had 85 plus people on the big boat. There was a fun wild group and it did not take long for the party to start. All tops were off except 2 people who were a little shy to start but by the end of the trip it was 100% topless. We drank the orange shit and it was good, we paced ourselves at the beginning of the trip because I did not know what kind of punch the drinks would have. About 2.5 hours on the boat and then to the island for lunch. The food was great and we did not play any games but most people just went swimming at the beach. Back on the boat we stopped to skinny dip, we both did it and I can tell you it was fun but the current was rough. All of the other posts are true, on the second half of the trip it gets wild. There were a few bottles of fireball floating around and then the AIWC came out. Lots of crazy stuff went on from that point on. As we got back to the dock i would estimate that 50% is now naked. As we were getting off the boat we both didn't feel that drunk until we got back to TTR and after I had 1 drink I was ready for a nap so off to the room for a nap.
    9pm dinner at the Asian Restaurant and then back to the room to change for Patyo's. We had a good time there as usual and I think we were back to the room by 1 am and sleeping by 1:05.

Day 7
    It was a slow start to the day, we were just trying to clear our heads. This was the only day that the weather was bad. There was some rain and it was cloudy and cold. We had a nice group of people (12-16) in the hot tub on the upper deck. When someone went to get drinks they usually brought back shots. So after hanging in the hot tub for about 4 hours we were probably 12 shots deep. We went up to the room changed for dinner and I think we did the buffet then back to the room for a nap. Dressed for lingerie night and this was also our last night at TTR. We had a blast, the wife was wearing a white lace/sheer nighty. Back up to the room to finish packing.

Day 8
    same as every other morning. We stayed in the pool until 12:30 and then went for lunch. We then had the walk of shame to say good bye to all our new friends. Changed and got picked up at 1:30 for the ride to the airport.

We both had a great time, my wife told me that this was the best trip we have ever gone on. She was also the one who was worried about being topless and after we changed our clothes for the plane she said "this really sucks having to wear a bra." That is the end, sorry so long and a new photo album should be posted soon.

10. thehogsters

thehogsters Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Wow great trip report, thanks. I can't wait for the Boobs Cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice