First Time Topless

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve & Kay, Feb 11, 2019.

1. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    I was one of those girls our last trip! Ha! And I can’t even remember who/ when someone successfully got my top off! I just remember Matt looking over at me with a shocked smile on his face that the top was gone.

Guessing I won’t need much convincing this time!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia's first time topless was on our honeymoon. We stayed at the Cancun Palace. The CP got hammered in a hurricane and re-opened up as the Hard Rock Hotel, Cancun. Anyway, she went topless there and said it was a bit nerve-wracking for the first 5 minutes... and then she just forgot about it as about 90% of the ladies were also topless. It was stranger to Not have the top off than to do so.

Scroll forward a few years of no toplessness time, and we discovered TTR in 2007. She wasn't topless then, at first. We met a cool couple from the U.K., and the lady of the couple told Stacia that she doesn't even buy tops as she never wears them. Then she said, "If you're nervous because they're looking at you, it's because you are one of the only ladies here with her top on. If you took it off, they'd stop staring."

And she was right. It was interesting. Never looked back.

3. Roxie

Roxie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    I took some girlfriends a few years ago - they were adamant that they weren't going to take their tops off...lasted two days.

4. doggs47

doggs47 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    My first experience was pretty nerve racking. Lots of things going through my mind. Will people stare at me? Are my breasts ok? What about my nipples? To big, to small? I remember creaming up in the room and then pulling on a top to get to the pool. I’d make my decision there. I can tell you that it wasn’t long after arriving and seeing all the other guys had their shirts off that I knew I’d be ok.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    dogs,,,Funny

6. Shminer31

Shminer31 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    Just because it is a topless optional resort doens't mean you HAVE to go topless. The last time we went, we met a couple that the wife went all the way until the 2nd to last day before the "girls" came out. Do what is comfortable. If you don't feel like it, no big deal. if you want to let the girls out, more power to you. You'll be surprised at how comfortable everyone is with one another there weather you are topless or not. nobody bats an eye or judges either way

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice