First Time Topless

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve & Kay, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    I’m kinda surprised actually, I figured she’d have her top off as soon as the plane landed!
    Steve-

2. KANDJ

KANDJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0
    My wife was nervous about it our first trip. It only took her about 5 minutes around the pool until the top was off.
    Now, on family vacations, she complains about having to keep her top on.

3. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Don’t want to do that at Ocean City! :marshe:
    Steve-

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha, so very true but it is funny how a trip to TTR changes perspective a little. Jen, like Kay, was very nervous about taking her top off. Like many others on here she went in thinking maybe, if I am comfortable, and was topless an hour in after realizing it was about as comfortable an environment as possible with all shapes and sizes going topless and no one really giving a damn. After a few days you are even desensitized to it all. Sure I was like wow that is nice, wow look at that, thats sexy... for a couple days but then it eventually just seemed like the norm.

Jen used to wear 'mom suits' to Ocean City and now while she doesn't go topless or wear a thong (trip 2 to TTR she tried her first thong) she does wear much smaller coverage suits. She doesn't give a damn anymore. TTR does that to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Hate those damn mom suits! Wish Secrets was topless

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    I can't really answer this question for you because I'm a guy and I'm always topless, but I might have something you can relate to (or at least think about). Several years ago my wife and I vacationed on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean. One day we caught a taxi up to the well known Orient Beach, of which the lower half is 'clothing optional.' I decided to take a stroll down there while my wife laid out, and about 90% of the people on the beach were nude. All shapes and sizes. As I walked along with my red swimming trunks on, I soon realized how out of place I looked among the crowd. So, I looked around and found a palm tree to lean against as I stripped out of my suit. As I continued to walk along, and eventually go into the water, I realized very quickly that no one was either watching me or could have cared less about how I looked (I'd like to say I was in the top 20% of the guys on that beach!). Within 15 minutes of stripping down it felt totally natural, liberating, and exhilarating all at the same time! So, my advice is that once you give this a 'go' you'll be fine (but, always remember the choice is your to make).

7. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    The first time you will feel like every. single. stinkin. pairs. of. eyes. at. the. entire. resort. are staring at you. The second time, you will realize no one knows you, no one gives a shit, and there are better & worse boobs than yours - so you fit right in the middle. You are amongst friends! I've actually found that people wearing tops get more "attention" per se because everyone is always trying to convince her to take it off.

So... relax. Be confident. Enjoy the experience. Soon, you will hate wearing bikini tops. Eventually, you'll stop buying those expensive boogers altogether. :)

8. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Oh c’mon Steve.. you know I have a shy side! Hahaha
    -Kay

9. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Girl here

Honest reason I took my top off within 15 minutes on trip one.....I didn’t want bad tan lines from the straps.

I never went back.

10. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    Like many women have said before, my wife was very reluctant to take her top off on the first trip. About half way through the first day she realized how comfortable a place TTR is. No judgment, no expectations, no worries.

It was a total confidence booster for her for at home and when we are at TTR. We will be there in a few weeks and now she has sheer bottoms and clothes that are barely there. It’s a game changer once you can get past your own worries and self-consciousness.

Enjoy and have fun, TTR will change your life and ruin other vacation spots for you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice