First time @ Royal Solaris Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jeff&gina, Jan 24, 2007.

1. jeff&gina

jeff&gina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you give me any information on the rooms and what part to stay in at the resort? :)

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi. Send a PM to CollegeGuY. He's been there before and loved it.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We went and viewed our room before they actually gave it to us, so we wanted to make sure we had the perfect view of the pool and ocean! Great staff, Great rooms, no problems what so ever. Food was wonderful, service was top notch, and their entertainment staff was wonderful as well! Further down the strip, but a great place nevertheless! You will enjoy this place a lot!!

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed there last June and echo everything Jason says.

5. pattyk

pattyk Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Royal Solaris

We just returned on sat the 3rd from a week at the Royal Solaris. It was wonderful, the place is awsome and the food very good, they have a great buffet, 4 speciality restaurants and two snack bars and a lunch restaurant also. The staff is great and the pools are great, a swim up bar too. Entertainment every night at the theatre. A marina across the street for water sports. It was in the low 80's while we were there and we came back to 1 degree with a wild chill of -15 degrees.We stayed on the 3rd floor on the ocean side and it was beautiful. We had a condo trade and what a view. a large balcony. The hotel is pretty far south on the strip but the bus service is good and fast. Easy to get anywhere you want to go.Wish we were still there instead of being a work in the cold. BURRR :D :D :D :D

6. flyinmonkey

flyinmonkey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We returned from 6 days on Jan 30 and had a great time. We had 2 rooms in the Caribe tower. No musty smells or problems at all. The buffets were good, the restraunts were better. We had been concerned with the mixed reviews we got from several sites, but we found everything to be wonderful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice