First Time Jitters

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mark&Shelley, Feb 19, 2020.

1. TastyTxCouple

TastyTxCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    Agree with everyone else. The wifey packed so many clothes on our first trip including all variations of swimsuits. The second trip, her swimsuits (maybe a dozen?) all fit in a crown royal bag. I think she brought one top. And a suit case full of heels....but thats another topic.

You'll see people smaller than you and you'll see people bigger than you. The one thing most of them will have in common is not giving a $#$% because you won't either after the first day.

My wife will be the beautiful woman with blue hair talking the bashful women out of their tops. :)

Don't worry. Focus on how much fun you're going to have and maybe start looking into your next trip to TTR. :p

2. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Congratulations on both your anniversary and weight loss! I think everyone here relates with those accomplishments. That being said, I say BRING the one piece...and bring some scissors. That way you can cut the top off and make them into a homemade thong! Lots of great and true advice here so take a deep breath, unleash your wild side, and the party will find you.

And oh yeah, sign up for the Boob Cruise!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. tropez

tropez Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 1
    Here is what you need to know:

While there are many people who post frequently and go all out in the sexy department, there are just as many who don’t. Many will feel just like you but may not be vocal about it.

The people who you will meet at Temptation are by far the most open and accepting group of people out there. It’s an adult playground and everyone is accepted.

I’m sure it could be intimidating just browsing the posts and pictures here. There are lots of sexy, revealing outfits. For every person on here that posts frequently or often there are probably 5 who don’t. The same with online reviews, you only get a subset of people.

You be you. The place is as wild or as mild as you want it to be. Don’t worry about what others think or what you feel may be “expected” because you make the rules. Go with what you feel comfortable with, wear what you feel best flatters you and makes you feel your sexiest. You aren’t the only one with the same concerns. You will find the place is one big melting pot of all kinds of adults, letting loose, having fun, and enjoying the vibe.

Book the Boobs Cruise early in your trip. Get that done. It’s a great way to help get into the “nobody cares, we’re all here to party” vibe, break down those insecurity barriers we all have, and make some friends. It may be stepping out of your comfort zone but isn’t that where the thrill of life is found?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. longshot18

longshot18 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    First time we went, my wife was VERY self conscious. But the first person we encountered was a 70'ish woman wearing only a thong. That made us feel comfortable. Then the first day spent at the pool, regardless of if you were a hard body 30 year old or milfish 50 year olds (us), if you were headed to he bar and asked anyone around you if they needed a refill- you had friends instantly! Body style matters none, attitude matters 100%.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Ashlie

Ashlie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Hey girl!!! I feel like you’re my soul sister! I am down 80 lbs since last May, but have quite a ways to go still. Also, my hubby and I will be there in 2 weeks to celebrate our 14th anniversary!!! no doubt that you will feel uneasy at first, but I promise that it won’t take long. It’s the very best environment to build that confidence up and have a BLAST!!!
    When will you be there??? I sooooo hope we overlap! Either way, CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!
    Ashlie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice