First Time For Her

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glengrey, Jun 10, 2019.

1. glengrey

glengrey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    60AC09BD-784E-43BF-A7CE-89836D98D8AC.jpeg We are going to temptations dec 21 2019 for a week. My new wife has never been to a place like this before. She is coming out of her shell after leading a very sheltered life. We are not players or swingers but I would love her to experience feeling uninhabited. Going topless is something she has never even considered but I think once there it will come naturally. Hoping to meet some people to befriend possibly same type of situation. If anyone is going at that time feel free to send us a message

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Reassure her.. the world will not stop, trumps here now and will probably be after she's been topless..... we're all human (I think !) , got same bits, just different shapes and sizes... she'll probably be noticed more in a bikini or a bathing suite (yes, TTR even has bathing suits around the pool nowadays)..... encourage her to be free and maybe a little wild xxx

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    P.S.... luv the picture.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice