First Time Booked May 31-june 6. Few General Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Scott&Courtney, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Scott&Courtney

Scott&Courtney Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    Thank y'all in advance for answering these few questions. Just trying to plan our trip out and we are very excited!

1: Theme nights. We know we are participating in white and glow and most likely 70's/80's. I like the idea of all of the nights. We want to go all in for the full fun. Does everyone bring "costumes" for the themed nights...even if you don't know you will participate? IE: Superhero night. Is there a place to buy cheap costumes at the resort?

2: Cigars and Bourbon. I enjoy a cigar and bourbon on the porch during the evening. Is there a place that sells decent cigars in the resort? Are there good bourbon choices at the bars? I have heard there is an ABC/Red Dot store to buy alcohol close by.

3: Boob Cruise: I like the idea of it. Wife not so much. She does not mind...and will be topless but does not necessarily want to see an entire boat of people having sex. I'm quite the same, one or two doing whatever...fine but an entire boat...not so much. If we decide Sunday night June 2 to do it...is it normally booked solid or are last min available most of the time?

4 and last question: Is there anything we absolutely shouldn't miss?

Scott&Courtney 5-31-19 : 6-6-19

2. Elizabeth Evans

Elizabeth Evans Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    This is just from my experience ...
    1. Most dress up but not all. There is a nice shop at the resort, but I would not depend on it for costumes. It actually has nice clothes and the appropriate price tag.
    2. I believe no to both, but as noted there is a liquor store across the street.
    3. I believe that depends on the data - many sell out but not all.
    4. Spend one day at the tower pool.

3. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Based on my one trip experience.

1; 80% dress for theme. Those that don’t are typically newbies and wasn’t aware of themes. You should definitely try and pack for every night, you will be disappointed if you don’t. No place to buy costumes at the resort. The gift shop is outrageously expensive.
    2; haven’t seen any cigars for sell at the resort. I drink bourbon, didn’t have a problem with what they had. I’m not picky though. Liquor store across the street, or duty-free in airport.
    3;depends, and you most definitely won’t see a boat load of people having sex.
    4; Boobs Cruise, dinner at She if you can enjoy a romantic dinner atmosphere. If not skip that as you will ruin it for the couples who do enjoy that vibe, by probably being loud.

4. Scott&Courtney

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    Wonderful! Thank you.

5. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    We bring a limited number of cigars into the country... also, we take the bus to walmart and U can buy booze and cigars etc there....

6. Scott&Courtney

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    We are planning almost EVERYDAY at the sexy pool! Thank you for the response! Getting more and more excited for the trip to arrive.

7. mikenbarb

mikenbarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 0
    Coming up on our 5th trip and 6th already booked.

1- Participate in as much as you can/want. I wouldn't rely on the shop to buy anything, planning and organizing theme night attire with your other half is part of the fun. Don't over think it and do what you want but 2x more daring.

2- Bring some with you, buy at the liquor store / Wal-Mart there Or if you get a butler, for a nice tip, will get you anything.

3-The Boobs Cruise is not an orgy or anywhere close to that. There is certainly some activities that many (including us - yet :)) do not or will not participate in. You Will NOT regret this cruise, do it. It took 5 days and the Boobs Cruise (which Barb didn't want to even go on) for Barb to go topless or 1st trip. She's hasn't looked back since and we don't miss a cruise on any trip now.

4- We don't have any reason to leave the resort (except Bc). Get to the rooftop at least once to chill and have good food. Don't miss talking to everyone and make some great friends.

Have a great time, welcome to the addiction!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  8. Scott&Courtney

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    Mike, thank you for that post! Really helpful!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice