First Time at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by j3, Aug 26, 2008.

1. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Helo to all. This is my wife and I first time to TTR. I have read a lot of the post on the forum and I must say I think we are going to have one hell of a time.We will be there on sept 28th. I know all the drinks are payed for but could someone tell me what kind of beer they have.Thanks for any info and if you are going to be there on the 28th you are in for a treat.

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dos equis...on tap

My husband says it could be a bit colder, but he puts a lime in it and carries on!!

Your going to have a great time!

3. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Thank you for the Info I am so looking foward to this trip.

4. Gumball

Gumball Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More first time questions

My wife and I are going for the first time at Christmas. I had some questions also.
    Do we need to take "thermal cups" I noticed in many photos that people are carrying them.
    Do they have a "free" internet hook up? If not, there is no need to lug the notebook down. I don't need to check email as much as a wish to upload photos.
    Will we be harangued by "Time Share" hawkers?
    How busy is it at Christmas?
    Other than that, I am sooo looking forward to our trip. Looks like my kind of place!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Thermal cups are not required, just drink faster and order two at a time. :D

No free internet hookup, $5 for 30 minutes in the lobby, cheaper across the street. But really... unplug and enjoy the sunshine!

At the resort there is only one set of Timeshare hawks and once you tell them no, it stops. However, do not, repeat do not talk to anyone in the airport till you reach the transportation folks outside. Unless they have a patch on their sleve or a gun they are timeshare hawks no matter which side of Customs you see them on. Oh.. you can stop right before the exit and get a little bag of coupons from the girls that are sometimes dressed up in bright dresses. Used to be all the time but last time she was not. :(

Might or might not be busy at Christmas. One never know. But whoever is there will have a great time! :p

Jamie

6. Gumball

Gumball Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

Thanks Jamie, I kind of figured that, but its best to know. I think I'll take your advice on the thermal cups and save the luggage space. It's our anniversary (10) and I want to make sure my wife has a fun, naughty time.

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Gumball..You and the wife picked a great resort to have some fun...Enjoy!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice