First time at GP, few questions

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Nicofergie, May 13, 2013.

1. Nicofergie

Nicofergie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my boyfriend are staying at the golden parnassus from the 24th of June until the 8th of July. We have a few queries about the place before we went that we couldn't find out from other websites/travel agents etc.

We have a standard double room booked and were wondering if anyone knows if when we go there, if we decided we wanted to upgrade to the deluxe room with the jacuzzi, how much it would cost at the front desk?

Also does can anyone tell us what the drinks that are included with the all inclusive deal like? i.e. what types of drinks? cocktails? Cointreau?

Also does anyone know if there is any beach/pool parties near by?

And does anyone know how much it is to use the spa facilities and get treatments?

Your help is much appreciated!

2. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be there during the first part of your trip. June 22 thru 29th. The only question I can help u with is the drinks. They don't carry all the name brands but what they do have at the bar is included. I drink Bacardi and Coke and sometimes beer. Tequila, Gin, Scotch, Vodka etc is included. Wine is included. I know I am missing some but if you are not attached to one certain brand then you will be ok.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice