First 2 weeks of April Roll call....

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by jandpyoung, Jan 16, 2014.

1. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    Sorry that it looks like people are not on board with the themes.

I know that GOV isn't TTR. But on the TTR forum, once a theme night thread is posted... pretty much only those who plan to attend respond with their ideas and enthusiasm. And those who don't plan to be involved, quietly just don't comment.

However, it seems that on the GOV forum, if you aren't going to do themes (or are unsure if you want to)..... that posting your thoughts of not wishing to be involved is the more the norm. As such, I think it has been hard to get any momentum going toward building excitement for theme nights.

We really wanted to do themes in the new environment that GOV provides.... but, as you stated earlier.... two people showing up dressed the same, does not make it a theme night. Maybe this is just another example that GOV is not going to be the same as TTR. :(

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    There are a few of us who plan to participate.... So bring it... I even have a pirate costume....LOL

3. BoandLoni

BoandLoni Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're in for the 8th - 15th....First time and can't wait! Many of our friends have been multiple times and love it. We've been to Hedo once and curious if anyone has been to both and what the pros/cons are?
    3 weeks from today...warmth....ahhhhhh.

4. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lmao. Ya bring it. Most are bringing lots of fun stuff to wear. If need be we can decide at swim up bar what everyone will wear that night. If it's only 5 to 10 people. So what we will have fun.

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Nice idea Scotty!

6. bob&sheri

bob&sheri Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apr 4-11

Sounds like a great group of people and I can't wait to meet all of you! We are a young 40's couple ready for some FUN and relaxation. Doubt we will do the bracelets ... just go with the flow kinda people from MI.
    looking forward to a great time! :beer4:

7. dk&lin

dk&lin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    greetings from the mothership

hey gang, just reminding everyone at GOV first 2 weeks that STEVE is running a :flash:cruise april 11th.... come join us.. don't make us come to your beach... cause we will....

8. Shannon&Jason

Shannon&Jason Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We just changed our reservations today. We were originally going to TTR on Sunday but were only going to be able to stay for a few days. So, now we are staying at GOV (first time there) from March 30 - April 7. I think that we're going to do the Boobs Cruise on April 5. We were reserved on the March 25 (deposit paid) but I have to e-mail Steve - it's still showing plenty of room available. The joys of last minute changes! Lol! Anyway, we are Shannon and James. I'll send my e-mail for the Facebook page! Can't wait to meet everyone!

9. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome. We get in the same day as well

10. couple+3

couple+3 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, my name is Nick and my fiancé name is Jaci. We will be at GOV March 29th - April 5th. We are traveling with another 3 people. This will be our first time to Cancun. Hope to party with some of you, you all sound like great people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice