First 2 weeks of April Roll call....

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by jandpyoung, Jan 16, 2014.

1. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thought I would start a smaller roll call for the first 2 weeks of April. Might help us get to know who is gonna be there and a little about each other. Thought I might put a few questions to help it along....
    1. What are your dates at GOV?
    2. What are your real names? Jody and Paul
    3. If you were to choose a GOV bracelet, what color would it be? Red (we like to joke and have fun but are singular in the bedroom)
    Green - open to pretty much anything
    Orange - may be open depending
    Red - not interested
    4. A little about you and your significant other... We love to meet people and tend to people watch. But love to encourage others to misbehave. We have a 16 yr old cheerleader/bear hunter and 4 dogs. I am from Texas but we live in Oklahoma. Hubby loves nothing more than to stir the pot and says when I have had too much to drink I get too loud. My 2 favorite things on vaca is to meet new friends and have coffee listening to the ocean in the mornings...

2. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    March 31 st. April 9 th.

What I got most from your post is feed you tequila and tell your hubby shhh. Lol

See you then

Scott and Carin

3. jandpyoung

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Dont do tequila...Drank too much in my early 20s on my first trip to mexico...LOL But up for other shots! And yes, that would be exactly the right thing to do..LOL:aetsch011:

4. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    We will be there April 3 - April 6

Tim & Laurie

We definitely want to be involved with theme nights and a fun group of people. There will be at least 3 other couples that we have vacationed with in the past staying at GOV at this same time. (None are yet on the roll call)

Color bracelets.... probably won't choose any specific color. Would rather not label ourselves as anything other than friendly and (hopefully) fun to be around.

We have been married for 25 years ... from northern Illinois..... love tropical vacations...... and meeting new people.

5. desire-66

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Don't blame you tequila will kill ya and makes for a short day. Bailey shooters , rainbow shooters. Much much better

6. pam & barry

pam & barry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there March 31-April 5 then 5 days at TTR. Careful on the bracelets Steve's Boobs Cruise bracelets are orange and say Cancuncare. See you guys there.

7. desire-66

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Totally agree about the bracelets. I think they are a dumb idea. Depending on the crowd , if you were wearing a certain colour you could be black balled People think you are talking to them only to pick them up.

Also my memory sucks I would be always asking what the colour means. Lol.

As a side note. Like minded people usually have no problems finding each other.

8. jandpyoung

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The only reason I put the questions about the bracelets is some people want to know. I have only been to TTR once but it seemed everyone tried to find the answer in a round about way that I thought was funny. I know it is only not to offend. I personally dont care but thought it might put like minded couples aware of each other. Plus, I was just trying to put a few questions so we can get to know each other and it seemed appropriate...maybe not...not the first time I spoke before thinking it through...LOL Bad habit, and worse when I drink...LOL Cant wait to meet everyone in person. It seems we have a great group going and I hope we all can recognize each other and help get the CCC vibe going...

9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for starting the thread. We will know soon if we can book. The prices are fantastic.

Mid 50's, from Iowa, been to TTR and GP many times. Just three booze Cruises, but ready for four. Maybe we can van pool to the boat.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  10. JeffnNik

JeffnNik Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be there April 3-10

Nicole & Jeff

Also not a fan of the bracelets ... all depends on the mood and circumstances ... I'd need to be swapping between all three and then would get drunk and confused about what the colours mean and be wearing the wrong one LOL

We're from Moncton, New Brunswick. Love the theme nights, making new friends, and are always ready to party :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice