Finding Usa Transfers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by partsjay, Sep 6, 2021.

1. partsjay

partsjay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    This is our first trip and was wondering how easy it is to find USA Transfers. We are coming on Jet Blue and heard how this airport can be tricky…Anyone have any advice?
    Thank you!

2. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Check the video.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. sjw2014

sjw2014 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +642 / 0
    They're easy to spot. Our trip to another resort this summer we were able to find USA Transfers before we found ours for the other resort...

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    DO NOT ask anyone inside the building for help. They are there to sell you something. We made that mistake on our first trip. Once you get outside there will be reps holding up signs of each company. A little looking around, and you’ll find them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Yes, absolutely right: do NOT talk to the people INSIDE the airport for help with your transportation. They are well-dressed, friendly, professional and they LOOK and ACT like they genuinely want to help you. However, they are really all sharks trying to sell you a timeshare or overpriced excursions. It's an easy rookie mistake to make, but please remember to keep walking until you get OUTSIDE the airport. Once outside, it's just normal people, mostly travelers and transportation staff. Many transport staff hold up signs with their company logo and names of the travelers. It is a little chaotic at first glance, but soon enough, you will find your sign.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Restlings right. When you get out of customs your going to run a gantlet. If you haven't been through it before it can be intimidating and overwhelming. There is nothing of value for you in the walkway between customs and the outside door. So before you exit customs take a deep breath, prepare yourself then kick the door open and walk briskly. Don’t make eye contact, shrug a lot, smile, wave and blow the occasional kiss. Just don’t slow or God forbid stop until you get to the outside door. Then quickly scan for the USA transfer representative. They are usually located towards the center and easily recognizable by their uniform and sign. Dive and grab his ankle and hold on tight. At that point you will be safe and everyone will back off.

Ok its not that bad but I envision a guy like Jim Kerry doing this every time I walk though there. They have always been great. Even the time I schedule the wrong date for our departure and they came and found me floating like a drunk otter in the sexy pool

upload_2021-9-6_21-3-27.png <= Look for someone like this

7. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    We always wonder what kind of a life it must be for the workers in the gantlet? I mean, how many people could they possible bring in? It's kind of sad running thru there, but it's a must, and there is A LOT OF FUN waiting on the other side.

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Had trouble finding USA Transfers in June, prob took about 20 minutes after getting out of the airport building. Finally found a rep out past everyone where the vans were being parked. The new construction was making things difficult for everyone. Normally we find a repo pretty quick.

9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Just go outside and they will be there with your name on a list get a drink and start your vacation. USA makes it so easy...

10. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Our last trip was the first one thru the new terminal. It took awhile to fine USA Transfers for us as well. They were definitely not up front. I don't remember what terminal it was, but it's a little longer walk, and looks different than the normal one we had always used. We weren't sure we were in the right place at first, as we couldn't find the transfer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice