FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jwedd, Jan 23, 2007.

1. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    finally paid in full!!! will be at the solymar march 8-15! nothing stands in the way of cancun except 43 days! ahhhhhhh!

couldnt be more excited!!

anyone else staying at solymar???

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Congrats on paying it off!! I stayed there last year, not many breakers, but a nice hotel and staff nevertheless!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats!@ You will have laods of fun there!!! :lol:

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jason i thought u were at the royal solaris last year? i stayed at solymar last year, dont xpect much, not a dump but not a palace

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    damn, you are right, for some reason i was thinking they wrote solaris?? Anyways, the solymar is 25 years and older to book, because I booked alan there last year and I partied there. So I do know for SURE that there will be no breakers there, unless with parents or snuck through the cracks of the booking process. But, a nice place and relaxed security!

6. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea i didnt expect much for the price we payed but still..ITS CANCUN! i figured it cant be all that bad..and were all inclusive so it should be all good

7. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn right man..How much time you gonna spend in ya hotel anyway Your in cancun thats all that matters :D :D

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratz, come grab a day pass !

9. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    true true and the price was great..im a poor college kid who sunk all hiw money into a cancun trip! haha so i just want to be there and i dont really care where! its gonna be crazy either way..were gonna light up that hotel! they wont kno what hit them..and during the day ill see everyone at oasis cancun! i cant believe how close it is!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it's about where you party, not about where you stay..>And you can always go and visit the Oasis.. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice