Finally Lost It… With Dj And “his” Music !!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by FFC/WBA, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    In regard to this point, I am 1000% sure that Kyle and I are on the exact same page.

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I actually shuddered. Have you ever had a drunk lady 'twist the knob' in one direction and keep going in that direction? I have. This isn't a radio volume knob that can keep on going of course. Painful. Ha. So I prefer 'polishing' of said knob versus 'twisting' :)

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    But isn't this nice? I believe we all just had a constructive conversation on the music at TTR and came pretty close to a consensus (or at least understood others viewpoints). No one got upset and we appropriately shifted to sex. We all deserve to leave work early and get our knobs twisted (or polished).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. bandit01

bandit01 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +728 / 0
    I’d be fine with some cubby holes. For our stuff. I’ve never used a chair except to store my shit under it.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Well I'm glad my question is able to keep the spark going on the ScubaSteve/Kyle bromance... for me, I don't dance, but do like the atmosphere that it provides.

I guess I would be closer to Scuba's side, but I don't mind Kyle's music (but hey, if you are going to include a Van Halen song, couldn't it at least of been a Van Hager song? I like that stuff much better...probably a whole nother topic), just don't think I would want it all night. For me I agree with Epic & Jewel the most when "In the end we are all just looking for a good vibe where everyone can have fun. It takes some sacrifices all around. So the next time Bon Jovi comes on I'll say a little prayer, paint on a smile and party like I still love that tune."

The only thing I really haven't liked in three trips would be that electronic violin guy pre-reno. I thought it was horrible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  6. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    The biggest buzz killer ever. I was glad to see him gone my first few trips back post reno. However, I have a vague recollection he was a small part of one of the shows last June - only played 2 or 3 songs which was much more acceptable. I think they have revamped some or all of the shows since my last trip, so I don't know if he still has a part in them.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Wo wo wo. Steve and I live only 20-30 mins apart... yet we have never met. Not locally or at TTR. Now we have met Elyse many times of course. Ha... KIDDING. But see, us Philly people get a bad wrap... we just are very direct with some logic thrown in, but we try to help others as best we can, especially when it is about amping up the party :) Life is good.

ps. I once saw a guy at a playground that looked so much like Steve that I started to go up to him and then I thought 'what am i going to say. are you scuba steve?' If you say that to a random guy at a kids playground around here you are likely to get your ass beat or be sent to jail. So I messaged him on here instead. Wasn't him.

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    He was there first week of April for the takeovers neon/rave night which for some reason was Wednesday the 3rd instead of the typical Saturday.

9. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Hopefully a brief appearance?

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sadly no. I was in such a happy place / great mood though it didn’t bother me much. But it was not a short set.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice