FINALLY APPROVED !!!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gene37412, May 29, 2007.

1. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After 6 trips and jumping through who knows how many hoops the fm3 is finally approved and I have an appointment to go back for the final processing....lets keep our fingers crossed that that goes well. Now I just can wait untill NOV to start the renewal process.......NOT.....

TO INM :double finger:

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratulations Gene! I'm impressed that anyone has been able to get what they need out of that office, with all the turmoil there these days it's a wonder anything gets done.

3. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks RG...several friends are coming up for re-newal very soon....lets keep our fingers crossed....

INM :double finger:

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats Gene, hope the rest goes smoothly!

I finally picked up my completed FM3 this morning (I highly recommend going on ugly weather days, there were far fewer people there). They did happen to lose my original receipt and copies of my payment but luckily I had a copy that they had stamped "received" so there was nothing they could do but accept it. So, get all your own copies stamped when they receive them, especially payments!

5. Alma Libre

Alma Libre Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats CancunCanuck on getting your FM3! See you at the Immigration office in a few short months at renewal time... :(

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats Canuck........that is awesome :D :!:

7. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, they lost it! :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice