Finally 1st Trip Report Feb 17 - 26th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Mr Kentucky, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Mr Kentucky

Mr Kentucky Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Howdy everyone, I decided that I should write my 1st Trip Report after 5 years of not writing one.. Lol. Anyways I'm not going to talk about any food or airport stuff, I don't want to bore anyone lol. I try to make this trip a yearly ritual for myself, I always go in Feb with the "The Week 8 Crew" & honestly I couldn't ask to meet such great people year in & year out. The People that we all meet each trip is what keeps all of our crazy ass"s coming back year after year not the food or the rooms.. I'm sorry in advance because this Report may take me a few days to finish considering I'm gonna talk about each day kind of like Capt Morgans Trip Report. In years past I always try to fly out at like 6am but this year I couldn't get a flight that early. So I arrived at TTR at 9 pm on the 17th and PattyO"s was "Popping"lol, & all I could think about was Damn I Need to take an easy tonight considering I had to Catch "Steve"s Bad Ass Boob"s Cruise" at 9 am the next morning on the 18th which would technically be my 1st full day. "WOW" But I go to the bar to get a drink & I run into a few Friends who I know from the past Ryan & Jess & they start introducing me to people Brent & Kells & Capt Morgan & Laurie & Etc & next thing u know I'm out on the Dance Floor Dancing the night away with everyone.. So after flying all day instead of taking an easy & resting up for The Boobs Cruise I stayed out til 4am & had to make sure that I was able to wake up in time for My 1st ever Boobs Cruise.. I ended waking up on time for the cruise & I was very pumped up for it that everyone that I knew & didn't know was already thinking that I was fucked up already but I wasn't.. I meet up with Ryan & we go to the Bar & fill up a Ghost Buster looking Proton Pack that I brought with me full of "Wet Pussy" so that I could pass out More Alcohol to everyone & pretty much just loose & act a fool. Some good friends of mine Aaron& Anja brought me some "MoonShine" from Germany" which I had never had before so I immediately Tell Chinos that it's time for a shot so he & I take our 1st shot of it & never look back after that. There"s not many things that I have done in my life that came close to the Fun that I had on Steve's Boobs Cruise, After the Boat took off Chinos decides to have me BabySit a Mini BlowUp Doll for the Day Awsome Huh??? Lol. Next thing i see is a Big Footlong Pink DillDow is being passed around from person to person like a Musical Chairs Game & whoever has it in there hands when Chinos says stop gets a Nice Ass Whooping By Chino"s & His Famous Paddle & the hell with that I would rather jump my ass off of the boat naked in shark infested waters before I was gonna let that paddle get ahold of my Bony Ass. My Friend Lee ended up getting stuck with it & I felt bad for him cause I knew his Ass was about to be Tore Up lol. After Lee"s Ass got A new Chinos Tattoo across it everyone let completely loose & had one hell of a time. I was Giving out Wet Pussy Shots from my Pack & on top of that Drinking that Pink Shit that they serve on the boat & next thing I know I'm putting on one of Chinos Outfits that he had with him, I had this Crazy Wig with Big Blow Up Boobs, the only thing that I was missing was a 20 inch fake Cock like chinos always wears. I started running around the Entire Boat Dancing & acting like a complete fool but I wasn't the only one. Lol. I ended up meeting one hell of a guy named Ramsey & his crazy ass wore a Nice Bright Green"Borat" outfit that was off the chain, so after however many hours we end up making it to the Island to eat. My Dumb Ass decided not to eat Breakfast that morning or lunch on the island which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but we as people don't always make the best decisions. During lunch I sit down with Steve, Janet & Omar who by the way are Some of the Nicest & Awsome people who a person could ever meet & we Chit Chat for a little bit & while we were ther I started Drinking Coca Cola like it was going out of style cause I was try to Sober up a little bit & prepare for our Crazy Ass Trip back from the Island. On the way back I kept drinking that pink stuff & I felt myself starting to get sick aliitle bit like I was gonna blow a chunk or 2 or 10 or whatever & I thought to myself u can't get sick Q u can't get sick cause if u do ur gonna look like a little bitch so it decided to quit dancing for a few minutes & sit my ass down so I could get past this & guess what??? I did get to feeling better & didn't get sick. :) Next thing I know The Boat Stops for a few Minutes & Chinos is trying to get everyone to get Buck Ass naked & jump into the water so that we could set the Record as he says lol, so we ended up having 43 naked bodies in the water & we set the "Record" for most naked bodies in the water on "Boobs Cruise" "Hell Yeah" that just shows how many Awsome people that we had on our Feb 18th Cruise. There wasn't any All U Can Eat "Buffets" on our cruise but after our little Nude Dive the Whip Cream was Brought out & lets just say that it was a show for the ages. Lol. Capt Morgan can def vouch for that huh??? Wow is all I can say about Steve's Cruise, I had the time of my Life & Met some of the Coolest People ever & I can't wait to go back Next Year & Rock It out even more then this year. That was just from my 1st day there, what a way to spend your 1st full day in Cancun huh? I got off of the Boat went back to the Sexy Pool & we all partied some more, after leaving the Sexy Pool I went back to my room sat down on my bed & next thing I know I'm waking up the next morning... "Damn" I done passed out & missed a night at Patty O"s :( Oh Well, Shit Happens, sorry for such a long 1st day report, stay tuned for the rest. :)

2. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    It was great to meet you mr Kentucky! Great trip report. You are a class act and we're glad we got a chance to meet you. Looking forward to next year. :)

3. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A perfect first day!!

4. YoungWildAndFree

YoungWildAndFree Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YOU TRICKED US ! .. The title says TRIP REPORT.. This was just one day ! Lol I can only imagine how fun the rest of the days were !

Nonetheless, Great trip report ! And congrats on the new record ! Lol hope everyone's stay will be as enjoyable as yours ! ..

Muchas Gracias !

5. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear more :)

6. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Damn Q! Sounds like you did the cruise up right! Glad after how many years you got to go! Hope we can run into you again someday!

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Five years in the making and you knocked it out of the park on the first attempt!

Now, you have to top it is the problem...

8. LikeToTravel

LikeToTravel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are patiently waiting....... :xyxthumbs:

9. LIVALITTLE

LIVALITTLE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Thanks for that recap. We had an absolute blast despite Chris being very sick and just not himself that day.
    But then again there is always next year.
    We WILL be back.
    Thanks to everyone on the cruise staff and all for an amazing day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice