Final Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by westtexas, Jul 26, 2019.

1. sinnobear

sinnobear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Is the steakhouse and room service included for garden room members? I’ve seen many posts saying they aren’t. Thank you in advance!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Steakhouse is included for everyone. Room service is included in any room if you are a member.

Jamie

3. Mel&Rick7524

Mel&Rick7524 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hello again Rick and Mel here! Sooooo this will be our first visit to TTR which is very exciting , but we do not know what to expect, so what are some tips and advise any of you experienced folks with regards to anything related to the resort, parties or events? By reading several websites reviews, it seems that premier members get better service than regular guests and if you are not a premier member your options are limited, is this true? And if so what would you recommend. We would like to experience the place first before we consider to become premier members. Thanks to all. Cheers!

4. Mel&Rick7524

Mel&Rick7524 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hello again Rick and Mel here! Sooooo this will be our first visit to TTR May 21 to 26 which is very exciting , but we do not know what to expect, so what are some tips and advise any of you experienced folks with regards to anything related to the resort, parties or events? By reading several websites reviews, it seems that premier members get better service than regular guests and if you are not a premier member your options are limited, is this true? And if so what would you recommend. We would like to experience the place first before we consider to become premier members. Thanks to all. Cheers!

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Hello! Welcome to the Party!! :):):) Have an Open Mind! Pack light! Swimsuits by Day! Dinner attire for Dinner! Join in on the Theme Nights! Tons of Sexy Fun!! Sign up for the Boobs Cruise!! It'll be the BEST time of your life!! :p:p:p The place to be each day is the Sexy Pool!! Play the Pool Games! Bring a travel mug since their cups are a bit small! Buy a new Liver!! Bring suction cup hooks to hang things up in bathroom! Pace yourself so you don't get FDC! ( First Day Curse ) :D:D:D:D Getr raedy to PARTY!!! :cool::cool::cool:;););)

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    First Rounds on ME!! :D:D:D

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Being a Premier member has some advantages as in what products might be available, couple of items on the menus, some different brands of booze, free room service versus a flat $5 charge per delivery. Not enough to change your vacation if you don’t concentrate on them. As far as service goes, it makes no difference. Put a smile on your face and you’ll never go wanting at the resort. They are some of the best in the business.

As Tom says the rest is just join in to whatever level you are comfortable with and be ready for the best vacation of your life.

Jamie

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    As usual the icecube and TTR's Mayor drop good info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice