Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun ***** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. scolone

scolone Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I booked a trip to the condesa for feb15th 2006 on travelocity. I received a phone call a week ago telling me that condesa was not going to be open on the 15th, so they were reserving a room for us at the Fiesta American Grand Coral (i think thats what it is called). I checked out the grand coral and it seems i got a good deal here. It appears to be a better hotel.

so i called the coral a few days later just to confirm my reservation. The lady told me that the condesa would be opening on the 16th. I would stay the first night at the coral then move to the condesa the next day. This pissed me off. In my past experiences it always seems to be a pain in the ass to check in and out of a hotel. So, I think im going to waste my first full day there changing hotels.. Any thoughts.

Ill still be happy to be in cancun though!! :p

2. CrazyLou

CrazyLou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiesta Americana Drama...

Well... my above post aside.... I have yet to receive a phonecall about my reservation... but have been in touch with the hotel via email... My trip is from Feb 10th thru 19th... and I too have been told that my reservation is being transfered to the Grand Coral facility... So I get a week there... and then the last three days that the Condesa... which yes... pisses me off. I requested to stay at the Grand Coral for my whole trip... and was told that there is not enough availability at the Grand Coral for my whole stay... so I will take it as it is... Happy to be in Cancun... not so happy about the switching hotels mid trip... but so glad that things are getting back to normal down there... Any other info that comes up in the next nine days before I leave... I will surely share with you all...

3. aineetiny

aineetiny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA 3 YEARS IN A ROW! going in MAY 2006

This will be our 3rd year staying at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. I highly recomend this Resort, Especially for families with kids. My son Loves going each year...he can`t wait for may to come. FAC has a Kids club called Fiesta Kids, complete Play room with all the activities you can thin of. Daily activities with hotel staff, Kiddie pool... etc. They also have ceramic painting by the pool (great do it yourself souvenier, 100 pesos each) but it`s worth it cause you can lounge by the pool while your kid paints. REALLY nice Staff, bautifull lobby, rooms, restaurants etc. The concierge takes good care of you (reservations, tours, babysitting services). We booked may 7th - 12th 2006. Did not eat at the restaurants, since there`s a lot of them outside hotel. be sure to take the magazines and coupons they give you at the airport, you can look thru them so you can pick your restaurants. I reccommend La parrilla (downtown) and Italianni`s at La Isla shopping village (open march 2006). I`ve been searching online for info on FAC, and they will be open for bussines on february 16th. They put in all new mattresses, ans re-tiled the swiming pool. See you there, feel free to ask about tips, tours etc. CANCUN here we come!!!
    91 Days 16 Hrs 37 Mins 51 Secs til FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA

4. aineetiny

aineetiny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiesta americana condesa Open 100% February 16TH

I`ve been searching online for info on FAC, and they will be open for bussines on february 16th. They put in all new mattresses, ans re-tiled the swiming pool. See you there, feel free to ask about tips, tours etc. CANCUN here we come!!!
    91 Days 16 Hrs 37 Mins 51 Secs til FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA

5. Margo

Margo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun

This has always been one of our favorite. Has anyone actually slept on the new mattresses? I was going to WalMart & buy a foam pad but the new beds sound wonderful.

6. Margo

Margo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiesta Americana Condessa

Where can I find updates on FAC? We want to go Feb. 22. Thanks

7. CrazyLou

CrazyLou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What kind of updates are you looking for?

If you're looking for info info from the hotel management company "Posadas" -- just go to http://www.fiestaamericana.com There you can get info about tennative re-opening dates, hotel phone numbers and addresses, etc... Here's a link to the reopening page...

8. aineetiny

aineetiny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiesta Americana Condesa MAY 2006

:shock: ONLY......60 Days 07 Hrs 59 Mins 05 Secs til FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA CANCUN FOR US!! anyone else going may 7th - 12th 2006??? :D

9. aineetiny

aineetiny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Counting the days!! may 7-12 2006!!

:lol: 51 Days 17 Hrs 58 Mins 28 Secs til FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA :lol:

10. BunnyLuv

BunnyLuv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Aineetiny. I was wondering how your stay at the Fiesta American Condesa was. I'll be staying there from 06/25-07/03. Got transferred from the Casa Magna Marriott. :roll:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice