Fiesta American Grand Coral Beach question

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Golden, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Golden

Golden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be traveling with a family with young children. Does anyone know if the resort has a policy about bringing foods in? I know there was a thread on this last year, but can't seem to find it.

Also, I wondered if the pools are chilly in the afternoons? We are coming in June and I am wondering if it's just a seasonal thing. I have read that in a review or two. I guess the resort blocks the sun.

And lastly, Has anyone ever went next door to Dreams to do the dolphin swim?

I have send emails to both resorts without getting a reply. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    grand coral beach

Golden,

I can't imagine the pools being chilly in June. It's quite warm by then and I'm sure the water in the pool will be warm as well.

I did the dolphin swim at Dreams. Please PM me with any specific questions you might have.

Susan

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will find the pool water more than acceptable in June.

As for the Dolphins, I would recommend www.entertainment-plus.net, who advertises on this site. They offer a deal at Plaza La Isla Mall where they have a fabulous setup.

I went there with Trina (who works at Entertainment Plus) a few months ago when her hubby was sick and it was wonderful. You can also live chat with her on that website but I would do that from about 3-8 pm to make sure she is at work.

4. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I have been swimming with dolphns at Dreams and La Isla and all of the Dolphin discovery instalations and by far the best was at Puerto Aventuras followed by Isla Mujeres.(Dolphin Discovery)
    My least favourite was La isla- the dolphins have no room and it just feels wrong to me.
    If staying in Cancun then Puerto Aventuras is a little far but you can also swim with Manatees there and seals.
    Have fun wherever you choose.
    Tracey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice